Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  31
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you all like your MM3 Tuners?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: How do you all like your MM3 Tuners?

Definitely does answer the questions and the more I search and read, I see that DRD is the real mccoy!

Appreciate the response amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    You don't want the RaceME as its boxed tuned friend.

The reason everyone has the MM3 and it may seem bias is DRD has the best customer support in the Diesel Industry.

The membership gets you access, protection, and 10% back on first purchase with DRD.

We hope that answers your questions, friend.

God bless,
    igotacummins

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TxFire View Post
    Definitely does answer the questions and the more I search and read, I see that DRD is the real mccoy!

Appreciate the response amigo!
    They have been with us for seven years now and built a great rapport with the community here.

You're in good hands with DRD.

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes TxFire, watersupply189, AK Bob, Jaxonsram liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TxFire View Post
    Hello all and yes I'm new here.

I'm fixing to take care of my membership but has anyone heard of the RaceMe tuners?

I seen them on another site and was curious.

Can anyone confirm what kind of price breaks you get on the membership and using DRD?

Seems its a very biased site and I'm NOT against this...just trying to learn is all.

I'm new to the "new" diesel scene...last one was an 05 that I lost in an accident.

Picked up an 18 mega last year on a good sale and wanted to do a full delete but honestly been scared too with all the fed BS.... just barely turned 11k miles..its not a DD.
    Welcome friend!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Welcome!

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

MM3 and custom tunes from Ray at DRD is the best in the business you won’t be disappointed guaranteed.

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12