Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: MM3 Tuner and Double R Diesel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 Tuner and Double R Diesel

Just wanted to give a shout out to the guys at Double R Diesel as many others have. I recently purchased the MM3 tuner and purchased the WARP Tunes from Double R Diesel before I went on a 4500 mile trip across the country. Had issues immediately due to a version mismatch which I found was due to an old tune on my truck. I worked with Ray and MM3 to get a stock file put back on my truck and get it tuned with the Warp tunes in just a few hours all before making that long trip. Right away as soon as I touched the pedal i felt a difference, this thing wants to go. Shifting was better, everything felt way more responsive and that was on the lowest tune. I drove through the Rockies, stayed overnight in -8 degree weather in Breckenridge and the truck performed with no issues. The truck was purchased used and was fully deleted already with a custom tune on it but the shifting was horrible, it would stumble and I felt lots of rough shifting especially while towing my fifth wheel. The difference is night and day, I typically don't even write reviews but I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

2. Thanks Power247, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner and Double R Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by USMC77 View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to the guys at Double R Diesel as many others have. I recently purchased the MM3 tuner and purchased the WARP Tunes from Double R Diesel before I went on a 4500 mile trip across the country. Had issues immediately due to a version mismatch which I found was due to an old tune on my truck. I worked with Ray and MM3 to get a stock file put back on my truck and get it tuned with the Warp tunes in just a few hours all before making that long trip. Right away as soon as I touched the pedal i felt a difference, this thing wants to go. Shifting was better, everything felt way more responsive and that was on the lowest tune. I drove through the Rockies, stayed overnight in -8 degree weather in Breckenridge and the truck performed with no issues. The truck was purchased used and was fully deleted already with a custom tune on it but the shifting was horrible, it would stumble and I felt lots of rough shifting especially while towing my fifth wheel. The difference is night and day, I typically don't even write reviews but I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.
    Semper fidelis!

And also good **** in deployed right now and cant wait to get home and install mine.

Placed my order last week and it was all delivered by Friday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes Mdavlee, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner and Double R Diesel

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI