Looking to do some upgrades to get around 700-800rwhp. Truck is a 2017 2500 mega cab. Its a daily driver (well sort of I have a work truck that I drive well for work every day so this is an evening run around or when I go on a trip and stuff like that) I tow with maybe 2-3 times a month. Nothing too heavy 14k is usually the heaviest. I was originally looking at doing a pusher compound setup, however I read a few places that once you get around 700hp with compounds there are issues with bending rods. I don’t want to get into switching rods and want everything to be reliable. So now I’m thinking of going with a S467 2nd gen swap.

Here is currently what is done to the truck:
+ 5” turbo back exhaust
+ Fleece in tank lift pump
+ EGR delete
+ MM3 tuning DRD

I am looking to do upgrades kinda in phases with maybe a few weeks in between. Mostly so I can work on the truck for a day on the weekend or a few evenings and have it back up and running, and not be without it for more than a few days at a time. The order of these can be changed this is just what I had in mind.

Phase 1:
+ Head Studs – 625
+ Valve springs, push rods
+ Injectors – 45%-60% overs
I want to try to do everything inside the head at the same time and want to get the head studs done before I have any issues with the head gasket.

Phase 2:
+ Revmax 850 transmission
+ Fleece coolant bypass

Phase 3:
+ 2nd gen Swap with S467.7
+ BD Exhaust Brake

Phase 4:
+ 10mm CP3

I think that’s it unless I am missing something. I can change any of these “Phases” around if someone thinks something should be done before the other. So here are some questions that I have:
1.) Does everything I said above make sense is there something that anyone thinks would be better components to put together? I’m not 100% set on any of these parts (well besides the ones I have already)
2.) What size injectors would be best for this setup? I was thinking S&S 45% overs.
3.) What stall torque converter? Do I need to get the transmission with the “Revmax Tuning Required”?
4.) I don’t tow a lot but I love the exhaust brake and would like to keep one. Does the BD work with the MM3 through the factory switch?
5.) Is the 10mm CP3 going to be enough or should I go with a 12mm? I was thinking of doing a single instead of duals for simplicity.
6.) When will I need to retune? Can I run the current “Stock” tunes that I have from DRD until I get everything upgraded or am I going to need to retune as I go?

I think that’s it for now. Thanks if you made it through all that and for any suggestions/help.
-Ray