Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  32
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: H&S XRT PRO HELP!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: H&S XRT PRO HELP!

Just saying but dont you have to drive the truck easy for a couple hundred miles after flashing any tune on the trans or ecm. It's going through its learning phase of all the cvi values being reset. Which cause the shift response to be off

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Likes OL SHUG, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    Just saying but dont you have to drive the truck easy for a couple hundred miles after flashing any tune on the trans or ecm. It's going through its learning phase of all the cvi values being reset. Which cause the shift response to be off
    Excellent point! I totally forgot about that.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Likes OL SHUG liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Well glad I could help, mabye start there first drive arround for a while see if the truck smooths out.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

6. Likes OL SHUG liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

So I restored it back to stock last night and drove to church this morning and it's back at stock power but the trans it's still shifting funny going into 5th so yes I believe it needs to relearn itself no matter the tune.

After church I'm going to install v21 and see if I like it better.

Do y'all have any input on how to change the T.V.?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I generally just use the remote.

But seriously I dont know how to do that.

9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    I generally just use the remote.

But seriously I dont know how to do that.
    LOL sorry. Tuner Version

10. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I see in your pic that for fuel it says ULSD which is emissions intact tuning.

You do have the High Sulfur option, right? If not, you are sol for deleting with that tuner.

Just trying to save ya possible headaches here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

11. Likes OL SHUG, Power247 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Yes sir I do.

I'm just making sure the tuner will work properly before I choose that option and actually do the delete.

13. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

OK... sounds like you're good to go.

Just keep in mind that H&S tunes tend to run high EGT's.

I used the 120 tune for daily but had to watch the EGT gauge.

Never had any trouble with hp levels under that though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

14. Likes Power247, OL SHUG liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Ok guys either I'm doing something wrong or all the tunes I have are all with ATT.

I can't seem to get a different version onto my tuner.

I've deleted/reformatted several times and installed multiple different tunes and still can't get a different version into the truck.

What is going on?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast