I went outside this morning, it was about 35 or so and went to start my truck.
I pushed the button and I heard a loud click. It was almost like a "dead battery click" but it was loud, still though, nothing happened.
I thought it was battery related but all my lights came on and I heard my on board air compressor kick in too.
I hooked up to my wife's car and the truck started fine.
Is there something with these trucks that needs just SO much voltage to start and crank over or maybe something else?
It's a 2014 RAM 2500 6.7L.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk