Hi new to the Forum with very bad grammar so please bare with me.

I bought a 2017 ram 2500 megacab 4x4 with 55000 miles all these add on were on the truck when I bought it and yes it drove bad when I test drove it.

Thuren 2" leveling springs, Thuren front track bar, Thuren front sway bar, Fox shocks and steering stablizer, Rough country power steering box brace, EMF ball joints, Power stop brakes, New hubs, 22x10Hostile wheels with Toyo ATZ 35x12.5x22 tires.

I installed a Red head power steering box because I thought that was the problem IT WASN'T !!

With the truck setting still idling tires on the ground. If u turn the wheel to 9:00 position the wheel starts bouncing back and forth trying to straighten it self out does the same thing if u turn the wheel to 3:00 position the truck DOES'T do it if it's on jack stands. If your driving and going around a clover leaf to get on the highway or a long continuous turn where your holding the wheel at 3 or 9 the wheel start trying to straighten it self out.

Driving straight down the road if the crown in the road starts to make the truck go right u slightly turn left doesn't go doesn't go then it shoots left so hard and fast u steer right and then your back turning left again. U can't relax when driving this truck.

Just wondering if i'm the one is experiencing this?

Any Suggestions.

Please help!

Thanks,
Mark