Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  28
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turbo ID Question

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Turbo ID Question

I have one , with the hot and cold pipes, definitely worth it for me I got better mpg and great pull on the highway.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

Ok you talked me into it I ordered one also

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Nicely done!

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Pusher intake horn is very well worth it.

The amount of design time and engineering they put in their products is unreal.

They are one of our top sellers for intake horns for sure.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

One more question, is there any way to tell what size injectors I have

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I think the only way to know is to pull them out and look at the nozzles, or maybe there branded on the side of the injector body, but either way there coming out to look at them.

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123