Thread: Turbo ID Question

1. Top Of Page | #11

Re: Turbo ID Question

It does have the fleece coolant bypass

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Very nice, seems like the guy you bought it from did all the work for you. How do you like it lots of power?

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

I’m wondering if it might be one of the industrial injection kits

https://www.industrialinjection.com/...-kit-2010-2012

Attached Images Attached Images

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Very well could be one of those kits.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

Pretty decent on power I added a fuel psi gauge and it seems to be dropping pretty low I just ordered a FASS system for it At idle I’m getting around 8 psi cruising on interstate at 75-80mph around 5psi and with the tuner turned up under hard acceleration it will drop to 0

10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Yeah the fass will help also with the filtering of air and debris. I like mine , how many miles on your truck?

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

FLEECE 6.7L CP3K MODIFIED CP3 PUMP, also if you have higher mileage or just want something better out of your trucks performance checkout this pump by fleece.

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

215k, I guess I need to look at the injection pump it might not be stock being as it has the other upgrades

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Yeah at 215 I'd check it out , if you pockets will let you skip the CP3k pump and go for a 10mm fleece that will be a nice compliment to your setup.

18. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

I’ve been debating on getting the pusher intake horn also but didn’t know if it was worth it.

20. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast