Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrading Questions

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Upgrading Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    For sure I will.

I'm hopeful it will just run perfectly without having to data log and send back and forth files but I know it will need some dialing in.

That's just the nature of the beast.
    Probably so- I’m guessing he’d be able to dial it in pretty good from the start. I know he’s done similar kits before

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Upgrading Questions

Yeah, I was hopeful for that, figured hes been down this road before and would have a similar tune to help me out with.

Just out of curiosity do you think I'd be making at least 650 hp with this setup?

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12