Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: THUREN FABRICATION | THUREN ACTIVE RATE SWAY BAR 14-19 RAM 2500/13-19 RAM 3500 DIESEL

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

THUREN FABRICATION | THUREN ACTIVE RATE SWAY BAR 14-19 RAM 2500/13-19 RAM 3500 DIESEL

THUREN FABRICATION | THUREN ACTIVE RATE SWAY BAR 14-19 RAM 2500/13-19 RAM 3500 DIESEL

Our sway bar is a softer rate than the stock unit, allowing the axle to move more independently side to side. This smooths out off camber bumps, pot holes, and even simply turning into a drive way.

• Fits 2013+ 3500 and 2014+ 2500 Dodge Ram trucks.
    • Uses no solid joints like Heim joints or solid bushings. In this application, Heims can become noisy very early in the life-cycle, with the swaybar moving so much.
    • 6 grease zerk fittings used throughout the assembly.
    • Same proven JKS Poly orbital joints as used in our other swaybar links.
    • Not recommended if you have a much higher center of gravity. For example a slide in camper. Heavy weight in the bed below the rail, or on the trailer hitch, is no issue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.dudesdieselperformance.com-thuren-swaybar-13-19-ram.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	9986

CLICK HERE to view the product on the site!

https://dudesdieselperformance.com/i...00-diesel.html

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    Clayton@DudesDieselPerformance.com

2. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: THUREN FABRICATION | THUREN ACTIVE RATE SWAY BAR 14-19 RAM 2500/13-19 RAM 3500 DI

I have this sway bar in my truck along with a whole lot of other Thuren parts.

Love the ride.

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 Granite crystal Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, everything else stock for now.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: THUREN FABRICATION | THUREN ACTIVE RATE SWAY BAR 14-19 RAM 2500/13-19 RAM 3500 DI

Quote Originally Posted by timshooter40 View Post
    I have this sway bar in my truck along with a whole lot of other Thuren parts.

Love the ride.

Awesome! Feel free to leave us a review for others to see so it will help them when making a decision to go Thuren or not. Also feel free to email us pictures as well!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    Clayton@DudesDieselPerformance.com