Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Looking for new Tuner?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Looking for new Tuner?

I've been away from tuners for awhile since I haven't had a diesel for awhile so I:m back in a 6.7L hehe a year newer then my old blue Demon.

I only had Black Max and PMT and maybe edge was half decent.

I had them all LOL but felt that Black Max was the **** then since buddy kuntz went MIA when he was found to be the one to break into BD and rip his tunes away from them LOL.

The good ol'days of trial n error LOL but this looks really good pretty pricey but I'm liking the look ...for the guys with a 3rd Gen 6.7L with this unit in your trucks.

What ya think

Honestly?

I'm prob gonna roll a XRT when I find one till I can afford a MM3 but I wanna hear the stories.

TIA

Digger

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for new Tuner?

Can't go wrong with the MM3 friend.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

MM3 is the way to go!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerDave View Post
    I've been away from tuners for awhile since I haven't had a diesel for awhile so I:m back in a 6.7L hehe a year newer then my old blue Demon.

I had them all LOL but felt that Black Max was the **** then since buddy kuntz went MIA when he was found to be the one to break into BD and rip his tunes away from them LOL.

The good ol'days of trial n error LOL but this looks really good pretty pricey but I'm liking the look ...for the guys with a 3rd Gen 6.7L with this unit in your trucks.

What ya think

Honestly?

I'm prob gonna roll a XRT when I find one till I can afford a MM3 but I wanna hear the stories.

TIA

Digger

MM3 and Ez Lynk are my top favorites.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerDave View Post

What ya think

Honestly?

TIA

Digger
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Can't go wrong with the MM3 friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    MM3 is the way to go!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    Quote Originally Posted by DDP View Post
    MM3 and Ez Lynk are my top favorites.
    You can get an AM-FM tuner at Best Buy for about 50 bucks.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post