Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Exhaust Brake for 2013

1. Top Of Page | #1

Exhaust Brake for 2013

Checking out recommendations for exhaust brake for non VGT turbo, truck is fully deleted with MM3 tuner.

I know some say it can use the factory exhaust brake switch if anyone had luck with it.

Thanks

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust Brake for 2013

I have one of these in my work truck and it works awesome. 2014 ram 3500 cclb.
    In my personal 2016 ram2500 ccsb I still have stock VGT turbo using factor exhaust break.
    https://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-16186-pacbrake-prxb-inline-exhaust-brake-075-18-67l-dodge-ram-cummins.aspx[/URL]

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yes I used the BD exhaust brake setup with my 2nd Gen swap it was ready with plug and play installed in the downpip Ray did the turning so I don't know if he did anything with the tuning for that.I work a little better than the stock one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

6. Likes timshooter40, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Smith View Post
    Checking out recommendations for exhaust brake for non VGT turbo, truck is fully deleted with MM3 tuner.

I know some say it can use the factory exhaust brake switch if anyone had luck with it.

Thanks
    BD or PacBrake.

PM or email me if you have any questions or need pricing.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post