Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Bone Stock 2019 RAM 3500, Interested in Emission Compliant Tunes

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Bone Stock 2019 RAM 3500, Interested in Emission Compliant Tunes

Hey all, very much a NOOB her in the world of diesels.

I recently purchased a 2019 Ram 3500 bighorn 4x4 SRW crew cab short bed with 7500 miles.

I have never had a Diesel truck before. Obviously, I still have a ton of warranty left and am moving to a part of the country with E-checks, so cannot "delete" stuff.

I'm not looking for a race truck or a show truck that's lifted way up with massive tires and that (nothing against them but just not what I'm going for).

It's mostly my daily driver and will be used for towing including horses or toy hauler, and maybe a boat once in awhile.

From my understanding, I will not get that nice rumble out the exhaust without a delete correct?

I would like my truck to, you know, sound like a truck, so any suggestions to help with that as well would be great.

I've heard about Optimal welding. Anyone have any experience with his tune?

Sorry, I know I'm kind of all over the place, but I bought this truck and want it to be a little nicer.

2. Likes Thomas1960, AK Bob, timshooter40 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Bone Stock 2019 RAM 3500, Interested in Emission Compliant Tunes

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!

4. Likes AK Bob, timshooter40 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome!

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.