Thanks Thanks:  1,158
Likes Likes:  1,874
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

I started following this forum since 2012, finally joined as a member in 2013.

When the option came for LPM, I hesitated for a couple of months until I realized just how much this community had to offer, we have very experienced and knowledgeable folks and vendors here! I have learned so much over the years and very grateful to this respected community and it’s members.

The $$ spent has paid it self off. I can’t count how many times I have researched a certain topic or issue or even asked for help and BOOM it was there when I needed help/answers.

And, it’s not only about the Cummins engine, there is numerous threads that we also can enjoy, such as off topics, post whore threads, military, etc...

WE are family here and it’s another plus making new friends and seeing that, yes, we do have a lot more in common than just owning a Cummins.

I will always stand behind and respect IGOTACUMMINS and it’s family!!

Love!!

2014 Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4
    MM3/DRD, *** EGR Delete
    AFE CAI, 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler, 4” Zone lift w/37 Federal Couragia’s/Black Rhinos

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Re: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

Quote Originally Posted by timshooter40 View Post
    I feel the same way 100% my 01 was completely turned and a great truck.

I bought my 2016 new and have not had the funds to get a tuner as of yet, but have bought a lot of parts to do a full tune when funds permit.

I feel that purchasing a premium membership was worth it 10 times over for the information I have received on setting up my truck correctly and not having to worry too the friends whom I have never met who are always willing to help.

AKBob, Cummingsdieselfreak, watersupply189, Ray at DRD, just to name a few.

This community is the best IMO and the people and vendors are second to none.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community.
    Thanks for the mention my friend!

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

I’ll hopefully be able to ante up the LPM fee before y’all go dark or whatever.

I totally understand why you’re doing this, and I believe in the merits of membership as there’s a lot of stuff I still want to get done on my rig.

And shoot, I just got on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    I started following this forum since 2012, finally joined as a member in 2013. When the option came for LPM, I hesitated for a couple of months until I realized just how much this community had to offer, we have very experienced and knowledgeable folks and vendors here! I have learned so much over the years and very grateful to this respected community and it’s members. The $$ spent has paid it self off. I can’t count how many times I have researched a certain topic or issue or even asked for help and BOOM it was there when I needed help/answers. And, it’s not only about the Cummins engine, there is numerous threads that we also can enjoy, such as off topics, post whore threads, military, etc..... WE are family here and it’s another plus making new friends and seeing that, yes, we do have a lot more in common than just owning a Cummins.
    Love !!

MM3/DRD, *** EGR Delete
    AFE CAI, 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler, 4” Zone lift w/37 Federal Couragia’s/Black Rhinos
    I couldn’t agree more with your comment, I feel same way.

It’s well worth that little bit to help continue to make this the best group there is!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Many changes were done yesterday in the background, and please, if you are coming here to cause trouble, don't. You won't make it far!

The first change for the (FREE MEMBERS) accounts has been posted at the bottom of the first post on page one and below.

---

Update:

(*Basic Member Restrictions)

• Can View Who's Online - No Access

God bless friends,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    I started following this forum since 2012, finally joined as a member in 2013.

When the option came for LPM, I hesitated for a couple of months until I realized just how much this community had to offer, we have very experienced and knowledgeable folks and vendors here! I have learned so much over the years and very grateful to this respected community and it’s members.

The $$ spent has paid it self off. I can’t count how many times I have researched a certain topic or issue or even asked for help and BOOM it was there when I needed help/answers.

And, it’s not only about the Cummins engine, there is numerous threads that we also can enjoy, such as off topics, post whore threads, military, etc...

WE are family here and it’s another plus making new friends and seeing that, yes, we do have a lot more in common than just owning a Cummins.

Love!!

MM3/DRD, *** EGR Delete
    Well said Sandie.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

7. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Well said Sandie.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    Thank You so much Joe.

I only speak the truth.

I would be totally lost without this community, it has helped me out more times than you will ever know!!

MM3/DRD, *** EGR Delete

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

9. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by studeblu View Post
    I don't need the forum enough to pay $99.00.

So I am outta here.
    Don't let the door hit cha where the Good Lord split cha!

I totally get the system in place here and very glad to see such a great community within these forums.

I just got back into Diesel ownership and this being my first Cummins the knowledge I have gained from you fine folks has more than paid for itself.

Thank You all!

10. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

@IGOTACUMMINS I assume that only certain topics will be locked down?

If so, there's still going to be a plethora of other topics and info available for everyone to utilize.

If that's the case, there's no reason for everyone to tuck and run.

Or are you transitioning to paid only membership?

No matter to me... best $99 deal I've ever gotten.

All the info gained and money saved has FAR surpassed that one time fee.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

11. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Right on!

I'm In...as stated by the many before, I'm more creative in wasting a C note! LOL.

I agree the money this site has saved me far exceeds the price to play!

Thank you!

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast