Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Thanks Thanks:  199
Likes Likes:  390
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exclamation FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

Over the past year and weeks, there has been a lot going on in the Diesel Industry, and we have decided to lock down even harder on the (FREE) Members Accounts and outside viewers.

These changes we are doing are to protect our community from the garbage coming from outside and continue to give the People/Vendors who support this community a place to sit back and relax without being attacked or tracked in any way, shape, or form.

We will be making one change at a time and restricting many of the features for (FREE) Accounts.

---

This isn't something we want to do, but we now have thousands of paid (Lifetime Platinum Members) and (Vendors) who support this community, and due to the way the world is going, we feel this is the best time to implement this.

The reason for this is due to all the wackiness with a specific Government Group. We need to continue to protect us all as many businesses across the United States have been attacked and gone underground or out of business because of this group.

---

As changes occur, we will update this first post, and we thank you for all the continued support everyone has given us here and on our Social Media Accounts.

If you'd like to sign up for a Premium Account, please click the link below.

---

*The only accounts that get unrestricted access to everything are the (Lifetime Platinum Members).

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...hips?tabid=317

God bless friends,
    igotacummins

---

Update:

(*Basic Member Restrictions)

• Can View Who's Online - No Access
    • Can Set Self to Invisible Mode - No Access
    • Can View Member Info - No Access - (Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Search Forums - No Access - (Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Use Email to Friend - No Access
    • Can Leave Negative Reputation - No Access
    • Lifetime Platinum Vendor Access Only - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can View Rides - No Access - (Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Deny Private Message Read Receipt Request - No Access
    • Can View IP Addresses - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Download Attachments - No Access
    • Can Email Members - No Access

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...4&d=1579182376

Over the past year and weeks, there has been a lot going on in the Diesel Industry, and we have decided to lock down even harder on the (FREE) Members Accounts and outside viewers.

These changes we are doing are to protect our community from the garbage coming from outside and continue to give the People/Vendors who support this community a place to sit back and relax without being attacked or tracked in any way, shape, or form.

We will be making one change at a time and restricting many of the features for (FREE) Accounts.

---

This isn't something we want to do, but we now have thousands of paid (Lifetime Platinum Members) and (Vendors) who support this community, and due to the way the world is going, we feel this is the best time to implement this.

The reason for this is due to all the wackiness with a specific Government Group. We need to continue to protect us all as many businesses across the United States have been attacked and gone underground or out of business because of this group.

---

As changes occur, we will update this first post, and we thank you for all the continued support everyone has given us here and on our Social Media Accounts.

If you'd like to sign up for a Premium Account, please click the link below.

---

*The only accounts that get unrestricted access to everything are the (Lifetime Platinum Members).

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...hips?tabid=317

God bless friends,
    igotacummins
    Thanks for push. Lol.

Keep up great work guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

Well I'm sure I'm not alone here but $99 to join is out of reach for me.

Maybe come up with something cheaper for those who want to be here and get great information and help but already have all the parts on their truck (Like tuning intake ext.)

I have this stuff and until I get a new truck will not need it again (Have no plans to sell my 2016 Limited DRW any time soon seeing it only has 38,000 on the clock)

Just a thought as I'm not willing to pay $99 to be here and I'm sure there are many others out there that feel the same.

I understand you need to protect us from "THEM" They suck donkey ***** and are hurting everyone.

Thanks for the consideration.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thunderace31 View Post
    Well I'm sure I'm not alone here but $99 to join is out of reach for me.

Maybe come up with something cheaper for those who want to be here and get great information and help but already have all the parts on their truck (Like tuning intake ext.)

I have this stuff and until I get a new truck will not need it again (Have no plans to sell my 2016 Limited DRW any time soon seeing it only has 38,000 on the clock)

Just a thought as I'm not willing to pay $99 to be here and I'm sure there are many others out there that feel the same.

I understand you need to protect us from "THEM" They suck donkey ***** and are hurting everyone.

Thanks for the consideration.
    We get it friend, but at this time due to our server costs and such to run this huge community we can't make any changes to our pricing structure.

Thank you for taking your time to give us your input and as we appreciate that friend.

God bless,
    igotacummins

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I totally understand that and why.

Keep up the great work!!!!!

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I don't need the forum enough to pay $99.00.

So I am outta here.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by studeblu View Post
    I don't need the forum enough to pay $99.00.

So I am outta here.
    Let us show you the door!

Bye Bye!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MusicDad71 View Post
    I totally understand that and why.

Keep up the great work!!!!!
    Thank you for understanding.

PS: Listen friends we are not going to tell you how we are doing what we are doing.

No offense but most people wouldn't understand unless you have been in computers your whole life.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Here to protect and serve! watersupply189's Avatar

User Info Menu

I stand behind you @IGOTACUMMINS and this great community!

I totally understand why some folks are skeptical about not paying the lifetime membership fee when they can’t even access the true potential of this site.

I for one am glad I purchased the lifetime membership.

This is the BEST community forum I’ve ever had the privilege to be a part of and a huge THANK YOU for all you do for us!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins (DRD), G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights ,35W HID headlights, Lund Attitude Steps w/Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x11.50R18 Falken Wildpeak, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    2019 Dodge Charger 392 Scatpack Plus

Past- 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Lone-Star Eco Diesel

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    I stand behind you @IGOTACUMMINS and this great community!

I totally understand why some folks are skeptical about not paying the lifetime membership fee when they can’t even access the true potential of this site.

I for one am glad I purchased the lifetime membership.

This is the BEST community forum I’ve ever had the privilege to be a part of and a huge THANK YOU for all you do for us!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    We thank you for all you do for us here friend.

God bless,
    igotacummins

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast