Thanks Thanks:  1,158
Likes Likes:  1,874
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

1. Top Of Page | #491

User Info Menu

Re: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

So I found this site by googling diesel forum.
    looked around, signed up. got the email,

"You'll be deleted in 30 mins if not a paid member"

Freaked out first time I experienced this.

Having to pay for a site, but then I found the page that explained why.

Couldn't AGREE MORE!

I Will be purchasing a LPM on Thursday when the check clears.

I am More than Happy to Support Anyone who Will Not Back Down.

Anyone Willing to stand in the way!

Maybe even we can get a group to write into congress sayin these guys are out of bounds. they consider one letter/phone call equivalent to 500-1000 people.

14+ letters would make them think its beyond 14000+ people who have the same sentiment.

We get the 1000's of member here to join. we could save the industry over night.

WE NEED to Hold our Representatives Accountable,

Its was less then 12% of the nation who overturned the prohibition.

We don't need half the country we need a few hundred people who love their freedom, willing to understand that Only Congress can make laws, and these Rules from the epa are NOT approved by Congress and that is the simple way to defeat them but NO LAWYER will say that because it is QUICK and they make no money off quick cases. (what was the lawyers profit off the Diesel Brothers Case??)

Politics SUCK, But IMHO!!

I feel like the average family hasn't paid any attention and it lead us here.

BUT you can Ignore Politics, THEY WILL NOT IGNORE YOU!

As we can see from the past three years, HIGH GAS PRICES.

HIGH FOOD PRICES Savings Dried UP.

When 4-7 years ago it was PHENOMENAL. people where stocking money into their savings, and passing it onto me and MY BUSINESS WAS THRIVING, then 2022 I had to shut down because nobody could afford nice hardwood flooring anymore.

I wasn't aimed at high end homes as I was priced for the average home owner.

45000-100,000K/Year flooring that cost under $20,000 for the first floor and stairs and upstairs.

When those families can't afford flooring, economy is bad.

I say all that to say, We Need To Gain Control BACK. And We Can but we need to start holding them to their oaths, their oaths stop them BUT ONLY if we Bring up our Issues To Them because they are already in meetings for other things. most of them golf, smoke cigars, and have cocaine parties. so they definitely are not in their garage working on their own car.

We Must put the pressure on them, but if the state reps knew their constituents were under attack like that.

I Have money on most of them having the Harriet Hageman of Wyoming Response. calls them before her committee and asks WTF, and proceeds to call them Tyrants. Rightfully so!

At this point Only A Few people brought these issues up already. but if we can increase the Amount of letters We Will get their attention.

Now when I mention this to others I get eye rolls because lawyers have persuaded/lied about the process, and have cut the connection between us and our representatives and led us to believe the only way is through the courts, well that's not how this country was founded nor was it meant to be complicated but man.

We Need To Fix This!

Part of OUR DUTY as Citizens of this Great Nation, is that we must educate the representatives time to time. it's when you Geta Pelosi type that ignore everything. that's when we water the tree, BUT we still have good representatives that will take action.

I'm New to the site and not sure how this site is, You Obviously hate BIG Gooberment, as do I but.

That's my big introduction into me. Constitutionalist. but it's the ticket. to get us out of the current mess.

I mean every time we go through court, they rule in favor of the government because of cleverly confusing laws and intelligent people who can argue better than others. But if we go straight to the source, our representatives, we SAVE AS TON OF MONEY from court and lawyers fees and direct communication.

I work full-time, attend Car meets, Build cars in my garage at night, metal fab, paint, work on friends' cars, and stay in the loop with politics.

I'm going to stop here to see how the responses go.

I'm used to having people ohcrap on me for going against what society thinks is normal because Someone explained the rules to them Instead of them reading the rules for themselves.

Not a Sovereign Citizen So can we skip that argument? ().

Hopefully, the attached picture shows up. They haven't been.

I have to find the article it came from, but text from section 3 Says The People have the Right Peaceably to Assemble, To Consult for the Common Good,
    TO INSTRUCT THEIR REPRESENTATIVES, and to petition the government for Redress of Grievances. We, the people, TO INSTRUCT. Not some lawyer. Who will hide the law?

Attached Images Attached Images
    One Bright Day in the Middle of the Night, Two Dead Boys Got up to Fight. Back to Back they Faced Each other, Drew their Swords and Shot Each other.
    The Deaf Policeman heard the Noise, Came and Shot the Two Dead Boys. IF you don't believe this lie is true, Ask the Blind Man, He Saw it Too.

2. Thanks Corkey, watersupply189, AK Bob thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, watersupply189, AK Bob, Badger2078 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #492

User Info Menu

Re: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

I couldn't have preached it any clearer, brother.

If you don't put up a fight, you lose the war.

We are the biggest diesel family\forums online.

As you said, we don't need the whole country to fight; we need the ones who are willing to fight for our rights, the ones who will put the weight on our shoulders, the ones who have the common sense to direct the people on our left and right to the path of success.

This is where it all starts and could be where we could make it end; everyone who cares for the diesel world that has created America should take a stand and plant both feet firmly into the earth and push back to gain the ground for what is ours.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

4. Thanks watersupply189, AK Bob thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950