Thanks Thanks:  1,158
Likes Likes:  1,874
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Re: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

Please understand the (FREE) member accounts are continually being cracked down to the minimal features at this time due to everything that is going on in the Diesel Industry.

We appreciate everyone understanding why we are doing this and thank everyone for the support.

God bless friends,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

We wanted to let everyone know that no one can see your account from the outside.

Only Premium Members & Vendors can view your account and information.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

3. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Over the past yearand weeks, there has been a lot going on in the Diesel Industry, andwe have decided to lock down even harder on the (FREE) MembersAccounts and outside viewers.

These changes we aredoing are to protect our community from the garbage coming fromoutside and continue to give the People/Vendors who support thiscommunity a place to sit back and relax without being attacked ortracked in any way, shape, or form.

We will be makingone change at a time and restricting many of the features for (FREE)Accounts.

This isn't somethingwe want to do, but we now have thousands of paid (Lifetime PlatinumMembers) and (Vendors) who support this community, and due to the waythe world is going, we feel this is the best time to implement this.

If you'd like tosign up for a Premium Account, please click the link below.
    * The only accountsthat get unrestricted access to everything are the (Lifetime PlatinumMembers).

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...hips?tabid=317

God bless friends,
    igotacummins
    ^ ^ ^ Look what I found! ^ ^ ^
    It's all finally starting to make sense.

Dear Admin,
    Please excuse my ignorance.

For years my forum experience has always been equivalent to swimming in a shark-infested cesspool.

Exclusive membership to a clean environment is a totally new concept to me. I'm also learning that IGOTA is not a safe-house for snowflakes.

On the contrary, it's a new concept in forum membership and responsible posting.

This probably makes for a new and refreshing environment for your vendors to function in too.

I'm still learning to adapt so please bear with me, and feel free to cleanse this from the message-base if needed for the betterment of the membership.

I won't be 'offended' I understand.
    Thanks,
    -Jake-

2016 Longhorn 3500, 4x4 shortbed CrewCab, Cummins HO/AISIN, 99.8% stock.
    * Hauling a 2018 Northstar Arrow-U. Scale weight 12,400 Lb.

4. Top Of Page | #84

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Electrojake View Post
    ^ ^ ^ Look what I found! ^ ^ ^
    It's all finally starting to make sense.

Dear Admin,
    Please excuse my ignorance.

For years my forum experience has always been equivalent to swimming in a shark-infested cesspool.

Exclusive membership to a clean environment is a totally new concept to me. I'm also learning that IGOTA is not a safe-house for snowflakes.

On the contrary, it's a new concept in forum membership and responsible posting.

This probably makes for a new and refreshing environment for your vendors to function in too.

I'm still learning to adapt so please bear with me, and feel free to cleanse this from the message-base if needed for the betterment of the membership.

I won't be 'offended' I understand.
    Thanks,
    -Jake-
    Our theory behind this all is to offer something no one else has.

A place to come for great information with no drama, spam, or haters.

We want people to feel welcome no matter what they own, and now since we have thousands and thousands of paid members, we will be heading more towards paid accounts to keep the information safe of our Lifetime Members & Vendors.

Thank you for understanding,
    igotacummins

5. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

Bump!

Please read the first post as that will explain the (FREE) members' accounts and what outside users can see.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

6. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #86

User Info Menu

We are bumping this up since we get a ton of new (FREE) members daily.

Please read the first post.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

8. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #87

User Info Menu

As of this morning, we have cracked down even harder on the (FREE) member accounts to deal with SPAMMERS and to give more protection of our premium members' privacy.

Please read the first post if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

10. Top Of Page | #88

User Info Menu

Bump!

(FREE MEMBERS) please read the first post.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

11. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #89

User Info Menu

Wow! I actually feel pretty privileged to have found this forum (new "free member" as of yesterday) and also find it VERY interesting in the direction taken in order to secure the site and it's members.

Interesting that it's now simplified to only paid lifetime memberships instead of yearly.

I totally applaud you on this move to only reveal information (which could directly draw a line to an existing member) if you pay for the service.

I'm very familiar with the why's...having been in IT for over 20 years and also running a gaming server just so my kids have a safe and better protected gaming environment.

Still could be forced to open your database if the right authorities come knocking on your door...but...that would require a search warrant for a particular person.

$99 for the membership is tough to spend when I'm still looking at my dream list of parts for my truck (any military discounts? )

ALSO...a shout out to those who might already have all the parts they want on their trucks.

If you do fork up the cash to be a lifetime member...you would be able to add significant value to others here who have not gone through those same experiences you have.

I know that's one thing I'd be looking for as a new member...those who have the knowledge and experiences. Actually, even the reason why I joined the forum.

In the 5 months I've now had my '06 Ram 3500 (with no previous diesel experience), has been more than several times I went looking for solid trustworthy advice.

I'll be scrounging to pull together the platinum lifetime fee.

Plan on having my Cummins for many many years.

Wasn't an anticipated cost...but in the day of mis-information, over whelming information and exponentially compounding daily information.

I would rather pay something for high quality and better value in a world where there seems to be less and less of that.

Just bear with me as I use my "freebie no-access" account until I can afford to get that lifetime membership.

13. Top Of Page | #90

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrJay View Post
    Wow! I actually feel pretty privileged to have found this forum (new "free member" as of yesterday) and also find it VERY interesting in the direction taken in order to secure the site and it's members.

Interesting that it's now simplified to only paid lifetime memberships instead of yearly.

I totally applaud you on this move to only reveal information (which could directly draw a line to an existing member) if you pay for the service.

I'm very familiar with the why's...having been in IT for over 20 years and also running a gaming server just so my kids have a safe and better protected gaming environment.

Still could be forced to open your database if the right authorities come knocking on your door...but...that would require a search warrant for a particular person.

$99 for the membership is tough to spend when I'm still looking at my dream list of parts for my truck (any military discounts? )

ALSO...a shout out to those who might already have all the parts they want on their trucks.

If you do fork up the cash to be a lifetime member...you would be able to add significant value to others here who have not gone through those same experiences you have.

I know that's one thing I'd be looking for as a new member...those who have the knowledge and experiences. Actually, even the reason why I joined the forum.

In the 5 months I've now had my '06 Ram 3500 (with no previous diesel experience), has been more than several times I went looking for solid trustworthy advice.

I'll be scrounging to pull together the platinum lifetime fee.

Plan on having my Cummins for many many years.

Wasn't an anticipated cost...but in the day of mis-information, over whelming information and exponentially compounding daily information.

I would rather pay something for high quality and better value in a world where there seems to be less and less of that.

Just bear with me as I use my "freebie no-access" account until I can afford to get that lifetime membership.
    We thank you for your comments friend and we thank you for understanding on how we operate here.

God bless,
    igotacummins

14. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 thanked for this post
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast