Thanks Thanks:  1,158
Likes Likes:  1,874
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirthrower View Post
    I’m glad I became a platinum member the info I have received from everyone is well worth the money and then some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree, the info is actually priceless.

I plan on joining eventually gotta hide it from the wife.

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Although I’m like most and don’t have a lot of extra money laying around I found this to be a great investment for my truck!

Just a bunch of good folks here!!

Your doing a great job igotacummins, thank you for all you do, and I fully support what your doing 100%!!!

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

I guess I've been away from the forums too long to fully understand and appreciate the subterfuge that the "specific government group" is engaging in.

What's going on and how bad is it?

4. Top Of Page | #24

And now I'm a Lifetime Platinum Member!

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I understand and agree about keeping the vendors protected but what would prevent an agent from joining and gaining access?

6. Thanks SilverFatBoy thanked for this post
    Likes sycoink, Molliewhopper liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OLEJOE View Post
    I understand and agree about keeping the vendors protected but what would prevent an agent from joining and gaining access?
    To be honest we can't say what we have done to keep us all safe.

Sorry its just not knowledge we want to share.

Thanks you,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I for one couldn’t wait to give you my money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deo Vindice

9. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    I stand behind you @IGOTACUMMINS and this great community!

I totally understand why some folks are skeptical about not paying the lifetime membership fee when they can’t even access the true potential of this site.

I for one am glad I purchased the lifetime membership.

This is the BEST community forum I’ve ever had the privilege to be a part of and a huge THANK YOU for all you do for us!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    I feel the same way 100% my 01 was completely turned and a great truck.

I bought my 2016 new and have not had the funds to get a tuner as of yet, but have bought a lot of parts to do a full tune when funds permit.

I feel that purchasing a premium membership was worth it 10 times over for the information I have received on setting up my truck correctly and not having to worry too the friends whom I have never met who are always willing to help.

AKBob, Cummingsdieselfreak, watersupply189, Ray at DRD, just to name a few.

This community is the best IMO and the people and vendors are second to none.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community.

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

10. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

I originally considered the LPM part of the cost of what I wanted to do to my truck.

Brand name parts are one thing and deals can be had if you shop around but I did not want to skimp on tuning.

After you spend some time on the forums as a LPM you realize its much much MUCH more than access to supporting vendors and discounts.

What I found was an absolutely great group of like minded people that come together to support one another no matter the issue.

These forums are an endless source of information regarding these trucks and they have the latest information on the political spectrum of things.

You can ask about a repair issue and most of the time someone has been there and can help you through it and everyone answers honestly due to the vigilance of the people who run these forums and the quality of the people you will find here.

If you are looking at access to discounts on parts or tunes you are missing the big picture.

2018 Ram 3500 (Aisin) Laramie 4X4 CCSB White/Silver.
    2018 Mustang GT Lightning Blue 6 spd manual.
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

11. Top Of Page | #30
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have read select threads on this forum and could continue to use it in the future but unfortunately having to ive on fixed income limits me and my spending of funds to things more involving in day to day living.

My '04 Dodge has 200000 miles and I cant afford a new or even newer one so I will be at your mercy for you to do what you want cos I just flat dont have it to give to you Sorry.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast