Thanks Thanks:  1,158
Likes Likes:  1,874
Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exclamation FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: (If you don't purchase a membership within 30 minutes, your account will be deleted, blocked, and firewalled. Our Lifetime Platinum Membership gives you access to all we have to offer.) - NO EXCEPTIONS MADE!

NO REFUNDS! READ BEFORE YOU SIGN UP!! WE DON'T PLAY GAMES HERE!!!

We also capture your IP address and email address for verification against fraud and chargebacks with PayPal. You will not win if you try to fraud us!

---

WE ARE GOING FURTHER DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE, AND NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!---

Update: As of 8-3-2023, Sinister Diesel has been fined over $1,000,000 by the EPA: https://www.manufacturing.net/video/...g-coal-devices

We will continue to protect our community members by updating them with the newest information and putting sensitive topics behind closed doors.

---

Update: As of 9-7-2022, we have completely shut down the Engine Management / Tuning Forum to all accounts except (Lifetime Platinum Members). After seeing a video that disturbed us, we feel the EPA is taking away our freedoms, and we don't want them here, and they are not welcome to view anything on our forum.

---

Update: As of 8-2-2022, FLO~PRO and Thunder Diesel have been sued by the EPA: https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a4...efeat-devices/

---

Update: As of 3-9-2021, the EPA has sued EZ Lynk: https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...its-owners-and

---

Update: As of 11-28-2020, This link was posted about the EPA and their leftist attacks!

https://www.autoevolution.com/pdf/ne...row-152156.pdf

---

Update: As of 10-27-2020, we have completely shut down the (FREE MEMBER) account privileges.

If you try to post, you will receive this error message (Free Member Account Limited! You have reached the maximum number of 0 posts per 1 day set by the admin for this forum). You'll not be able to post or view specific information anymore.

This is to protect our thousands of (Lifetime Platinum Member) accounts and (Vendors) from Spammers, Trolls, and outside trash.

Please read all the changes below (Supporters / Sponsors /Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users).

---

Over the past year and weeks, there has been a lot going on in the Diesel Industry, and we have decided to lock down even harder on the (FREE) Members' Accounts and outside viewers.

These changes we are doing are to protect our community from the garbage coming from outside and continue to give the People/Vendors who support this community a place to sit back and relax without being attacked or tracked in any way, shape, or form.

We will be making one change at a time and restricting many of the features for (FREE) Accounts.

---

This isn't something we want to do, but we now have thousands of paid (Lifetime Platinum Members) and (Vendors) who support this community, and due to the way the world is going, we feel this is the best time to implement this.

This is due to all the wackiness with a specific Government Group. We must continue to protect us all, as many businesses across the United States have been attacked and gone underground or out of business because of this group.

---

As changes occur, we will update this first post, and we thank you for all the continued support everyone has given us here and on our Social Media Accounts.

Please click the link below to sign up for a Premium Account.

---

*The only accounts that get unrestricted access to everything are the (Lifetime Platinum Members).

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...hips?tabid=317

God bless friends,
    igotacummins

---

Update:

(*Free Member / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users Restrictions)

• Can View Engine Management / Tuning - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • FREE Member Accounts - 30 Minutes To Sign Up For A Membership
    • FREE Member Accounts - Deleted, Blocked, Firewalled - If No Membership Is Purchased Within 30 Minutes
    • Can View Albums - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Edit Own Profile - No Access
    • Can View Activity - No Access
    • Message System - No Access
    • Can View Who's Online - No Access
    • Can Set Self to Invisible Mode - No Access
    • Can View Member Info - No Access - (Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Search Forums - No Access - (Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Use Email to Friend - No Access
    • Can Leave Negative Reputation - No Access
    • Lifetime Platinum Vendor Access Only - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can View Rides - No Access - (Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Deny Private Message Read Receipt Request - No Access
    • Can View IP Addresses - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Download Attachments - No Access
    • Can Email Members - No Access
    • Can Set Self to Invisible Mode - No Access
    • Can View Member Info - No Access
    • Can Search Forum - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Use Friends List - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • 1 Post - 1 Thread Daily - (Free Members)
    • Can Use Live Feed - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Free Member Account Limited! You have reached the maximum number of 0 posts per 1 day set by the admin for this forum.
    • Can Post Threads - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Reply To Own Threads - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Reply To Other Threads - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can View Today's Posts - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Use Email To Friend - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can See Thumbnails - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can View Thread Content - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users) - COMING SOON!
    • Can View Member Map - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Join Groups - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Tuner Reviews Forum - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Rides - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can View Calendar - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Birthdays Viewable - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can View Others' Profile Pictures - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Rides - Can't Post, Comment, See, Or Edit - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Polls - No Access - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Photo Albums Uploads - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can Upload Photos - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • No Access To Features - No Access - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Can View Detailed Location Info for Users - (Free Members / Unregistered / Not Logged In Users)
    • Supporter & Sponsor Members - No Access - (Can View Who's Online)
    • Supporter & Sponsor Members - No Access - (Can Set Self To Invisible Mode)
    • Supporter & Sponsor Members - No Access - (Can View The Visting Members Display On Forum Home)

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNTS - PLEASE READ!

Thanks for the push, LOL.

Keep up the great work, guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Well I'm sure I'm not alone here but $99 to join is out of reach for me.

Maybe come up with something cheaper for those who want to be here and get great information and help but already have all the parts on their truck (Like tuning intake ext.)

I have this stuff and until I get a new truck will not need it again (Have no plans to sell my 2016 Limited DRW any time soon seeing it only has 38,000 on the clock)

Just a thought as I'm not willing to pay $99 to be here and I'm sure there are many others out there that feel the same.

I understand you need to protect us from "THEM" They suck donkey ***** and are hurting everyone.

Thanks for the consideration.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thunderace31 View Post
    Well I'm sure I'm not alone here but $99 to join is out of reach for me.

Maybe come up with something cheaper for those who want to be here and get great information and help but already have all the parts on their truck (Like tuning intake ext.)

I have this stuff and until I get a new truck will not need it again (Have no plans to sell my 2016 Limited DRW any time soon seeing it only has 38,000 on the clock)

Just a thought as I'm not willing to pay $99 to be here and I'm sure there are many others out there that feel the same.

I understand you need to protect us from "THEM" They suck donkey ***** and are hurting everyone.

Thanks for the consideration.
    We get it friend, but at this time due to our server costs and such to run this huge community we can't make any changes to our pricing structure.

Thank you for taking your time to give us your input and as we appreciate that friend.

God bless,
    igotacummins

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I totally understand that and why.

Keep up the great work!!!!!

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I don't need the forum enough to pay $99.00.

So I am outta here.

7. Thanks dmuney thanked for this post
    Likes dmuney liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by studeblu View Post
    I don't need the forum enough to pay $99.00.

So I am outta here.
    Let us show you the door!

Bye Bye!

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MusicDad71 View Post
    I totally understand that and why.

Keep up the great work!!!!!
    Thank you for understanding.

PS: Listen friends we are not going to tell you how we are doing what we are doing.

No offense but most people wouldn't understand unless you have been in computers your whole life.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I stand behind you @IGOTACUMMINS and this great community!

I totally understand why some folks are skeptical about not paying the lifetime membership fee when they can’t even access the true potential of this site.

I for one am glad I purchased the lifetime membership.

This is the BEST community forum I’ve ever had the privilege to be a part of and a huge THANK YOU for all you do for us!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    I stand behind you @IGOTACUMMINS and this great community!

I totally understand why some folks are skeptical about not paying the lifetime membership fee when they can’t even access the true potential of this site.

I for one am glad I purchased the lifetime membership.

This is the BEST community forum I’ve ever had the privilege to be a part of and a huge THANK YOU for all you do for us!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    We thank you for all you do for us here friend.

God bless,
    igotacummins

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast