Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Couple Questions

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Couple Questions

New to diesels. Truck is a 2015 3500 Laramie Crew Cab LB DRW with 144,000 miles; fully stock.

1) Does anyone have recommendations for a good shop in the St. Charles/St. Louis area (preferably St. Charles)? I don't need anything specific done at the moment, but just to have a place in mind for future maintenance and repairs.

2) Although I'm exempt from emissions, we do have visual inspections here, so deleting is probably off the table. Is tuning worthwhile with a truck at this mileage and does it have any adverse effects on the truck (would it shorten the life of emissions components, for instance)? The truck is mainly used for commuting (40 miles/day) and towing a 16k lbf fifth wheel. What tuner would you recommend?

Thanks.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Couple Questions

Quote Originally Posted by BPGator View Post
    New to diesels. Truck is a 2015 3500 Laramie Crew Cab LB DRW with 144,000 miles; fully stock.

1) Does anyone have recommendations for a good shop in the St. Charles/St. Louis area (preferably St. Charles)? I don't need anything specific done at the moment, but just to have a place in mind for future maintenance and repairs.

2) Although I'm exempt from emissions, we do have visual inspections here, so deleting is probably off the table. Is tuning worthwhile with a truck at this mileage and does it have any adverse effects on the truck (would it shorten the life of emissions components, for instance)? The truck is mainly used for commuting (40 miles/day) and towing a 16k lbf fifth wheel. What tuner would you recommend?

Thanks.
    Welcome my friend!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post