Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  41

Thread: My DAM day

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

My DAM day

Plowing the white stuff to keep the the roads clear and the power on.

IT won't let me post pic.

I work for Dworshak Dam.

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Re: My DAM day

Nice!!! Beautiful views

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I plowed snow for 12.5 hrs today myself. No pics, too many idiots on the highway.

Dworshak area is beautiful country, been a few years since I've fished there.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    I plowed snow for 12.5 hrs today myself. No pics, too many idiots on the highway.

Dworshak area is beautiful country, been a few years since I've fished there.
    Yes there is lots of people who just shouldn't drive in snow it is way beyond there skill .

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Nice!!! Beautiful views

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    Dworshak Dam is the 2and tallest concrete Dam in the Us and the longest straight axis Dam in the Northern hemisphere. Dworshak is 717' high and has some of the best kokanee and small mouth fishing this side of the Rockies.

9. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by timshooter40 View Post
    Dworshak Dam is the 2and tallest concrete Dam in the Us and the longest straight axis Dam in the Northern hemisphere. Dworshak is 717' high and has some of the best kokanee and small mouth fishing this side of the Rockies.
    Will have to go see that whenever I go out west for vacation in the future!

Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

11. Likes timshooter40, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Will have to go see that whenever I go out west for vacation in the future!

Give me a shout when you do and I will give you and your family a personal tour through the Dam buddy. Be happy to.

13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by timshooter40 View Post
    Give me a shout when you do and I will give you and your family a personal tour through the Dam buddy. Be happy to.
    Thank you sir! Will definitely take you up on that one day!

14. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post