Don't get the wrong idea. I love Cummins. I have owned three dodges (2002 2500 w/Cummins, 2004 2500 w/Cummins, and 2006 3500 with Cummins. But I also like Ford. I refuse to buy Government Motors ever. I currently have a 2011 6.7 Scorpion and I am pretty pleased with it. So... let me get to the point.

All of my Cummins ran on the 5.9L which is legendary. I have heard nothing but horror stories about the 6.7L on the Dodge. But maybe that was just the first couple of years. Maybe it is great now. Anybody driving a 2012 or 2013 "Ram" (stupid...should have left it Dodge) one ton with the Cummins I want to hear from you. Tell me the honest truth please. I'm not a brand lover as my name suggests. I just refuse GM on principle. Plus I refuse to pay for a truck twice (bailout and when you buy it). Pretty easy to make a great truck with free money huh? Dead company for me.

I am thinking of buying a Cummins again. But I don't want to deal with the problems that the 6.7 is known for (trying to meet emission standards). Please tell me your experience with the 2012 or 2013 Dodge Cummins?