Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 6.7L Cummins Problems?

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

I thought you would have said something about my escapades today with the injectors.

Nothing wrong with having fun. I can't afford to for a couple more years

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

I thought you would have said something about my escapades today with the injectors.

Nothing wrong with having fun. I can't afford to for a couple more years

Poor woman

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #33
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

i figured you already know what im thinking about your injection issues, not to the point when you have to post 3 times, and yes i feel for her too some days

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Sorry. . . I don't understand. I was asking for help and trying to give you clues

5. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Bought my 12' ran it stock for 18k then deleted 13 mpg to start now 18 city and about 23-25 highway depending on tune honestly I've towed a little bit, its nice to have the tow haul mode along with exhaust brake feature and the factory trailer brake, can't beat it...

6. Top Of Page | #36
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What problems have people had with there 2013 cummins? I have had none so far

7. Top Of Page | #37
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

DPF, egr, and long idle times screw up the VGT

8. Top Of Page | #38
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

well I must be lucky haven't had them issues but I don't let it sit at idle, always kick it to high idle and run fuel treatment

9. Top Of Page | #39
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Also Has anyone tried the bully dog programmer yet on the 2013 cummins?

10. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

I have a 2013 2500 tradesman quad cab short bed and have only had one problem with it so far and have 14,000 on the clock the problem was with the radio the non fancy one but according to my fiance who works for a dodge dealer locally all the radio's are giving problems in all makes and models. I have the Def and DPF and only had to Regen once and only took a couple seconds while driving. Most people say there having g problems with it not doing an automatic Regen but never had that problem. As far as programmers and deletes In my honest opinion there's no need for it I'm getting right around 17 mpg and towing a 32' gooseneck deck over. I get about 12 with 18,000lbs on it with the trailer it's over weight for the towing capacity of 17,980lbs and still pulled strong I have a buddy with a 13 to with no problems. Def normally lasts me about 5000 miles and to fill up it costs me. $14 from the E line. I would suggest going to the pump if your going to get Def if possible it's 2.79 a gallon in frystown and pinegrove pa if your getting it in a2.5 gallon jug which can be a pain in the *** to fill sometimes it will cost you round 17 I can get 5 gallons for less than that. Don't know if this will help but thought I would add my 2 cents

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast