Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Bug /stone deflector

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Bug /stone deflector

Anyone know of a good stone/bug deflector for a 2017 2500. I've tried a couple but can't seem to find a good one. Had them on my 03 and 05 and they worked well. Headed to Montana the end of the month and there is a lot of gravel on the roads this time of the year, trying to save some paint. Thanks Tracy

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Bug /stone deflector

I like the weather tech stuff, I think they make one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I like the EGR brands.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Top Of Page | #4
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Over the years I've tried many. There's nothing on the market that will stop it.
    I just learned that on gravel roads, stay well behind others and off to the side with oncoming.
    One 'tiny' nick in the last 14 years.

But still waiting for that one big one ..........

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TDC View Post
    Anyone know of a good stone/bug deflector for a 2017 2500. I've tried a couple but can't seem to find a good one. Had them on my 03 and 05 and they worked well. Headed to Montana the end of the month and there is a lot of gravel on the roads this time of the year, trying to save some paint. Thanks Tracy
    Shoot me a message or email and I can hook you up with what you’d like.

Depending on the manufacturer some extend over headlights and some just cover the top contour of the hood so think about which style you’d like.

Also there are some color match options but most will be chrome or black/smoke.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TDC View Post
    I like AVS/Lund and Weathertech.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post