Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: WTB RaceME Ultra

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

WTB RaceME Ultra

I’m looking for a RaceME Ultra in working condition with the box tunes or Tunes from DRD.

Let me know if you have one and are looking to unload it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: WTB RaceME Ultra

Just a FYI you will not be able to use any of the custom tuning that is installed on a used RaceME or MM3 on your truck, any custom tuning is specific to the truck it is being used on.

You will be able to use the RaceME box tunes though.

MM3 doesn't have any box tunes so any MM3 you purchase you will have to buy custom tunes in order for it to work on your truck.

Do your self a favor and search the internet on advice about buying used RaceME Ultras. There are a lot of scammers out there selling units that have no more VIN unlocks left, or units that do not work. And once you buy it not knowing your stuck with a good paper weight. RaceME will not honor any warranty work on any of there products purchased second hand.

So unless you have a great relationship with the seller or really trust that they are selling a product honestly, most of the time its just safer to buy new from a dealer like DRD and then you will receive all the help an support you could ever want.

That is unless you are OK with taking a chance on a second hand unit.

I'm all about looking for the deals but honestly all the second hand units I have seen aren't a big enough savings to justify the risk for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top