Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Service Electronic Braking System

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Service Electronic Braking System

Not sure what is going on all the sudden I am getting the traction control light and the ABS light flashing on my dash and the service electronic braking system?

I noticed this after I had the leveling kit installed not sure if it’s a coincidence?

Some days it won’t come on other days it will come on ever 10 seconds then off it’s driving me nuts.

I am getting the code C0020 re-circulation pump general electrical failure looks like it might be a trip to the dealer the truck has 17k miles.

2. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, timshooter40 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Service Electronic Braking System

Quote Originally Posted by Lspaccio View Post
    Not sure what is going on all the sudden I am getting the traction control light and the ABS light flashing on my dash and the service electronic braking system?

I noticed this after I had the leveling kit installed not sure if it’s a coincidence?

Some days it won’t come on other days it will come on ever 10 seconds then off it’s driving me nuts.

I am getting the code C0020 re-circulation pump general electrical failure looks like it might be a trip to the dealer the truck has 17k miles.
    Although this will not help you in any way ........ I'm getting the same message on my 2014 Ram with 100,000 miles and started getting it LONG after I installed my level..... No apparent pattern to when and for how long it last either.... Still looking for answers myself

**EDIT**
    So apparently when you search on this forum in the upper right..... you get a link to the other thread listed below and it helps explain a little better what his particuliar issue was and that this is apparently very common with these trucks...

https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...ystem%E2%80%9D

4. Thanks watersupply189, timshooter40 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks man not sure how I missed this thread you linked.

6. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Update if anyone has this issue.

Dealer had to replace the ABS control module and the HCU hydraulic control unit.

This was covered under warranty no more annoying ding and flashing lights.

8. Thanks watersupply189, olyeller40 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post