Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  25
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New 2019 RAM DRD Tunes out yet?

  1. Top Of Page | #1
    2slicc's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    New 2019 RAM DRD Tunes out yet?

    Been away for a bit, did the best searches I could.

    Anything released yet for the new 2019 RAMS for tuning.

    My 3500 limited needs it.

    At this point I sorely miss my 14 3500 tuned by DRD lol.


  2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

    Re: New 2019 RAM DRD Tunes out yet?

    Following.


  4. Top Of Page | #3

    Re: New 2019 RAM DRD Tunes out yet?

    Wonder if 2020 will be the same as 2019.

    Just ordered a 2020, way too quiet!

    2018 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.7 Cummins, DRW - S&B CIA is all she's got for now..

  5. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    Booch035's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New 2019 RAM DRD Tunes out yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2slicc View Post
    Been away for a bit, did the best searches I could.

    Anything released yet for the new 2019 RAMS for tuning.

    My 3500 limited needs it.

    At this point I sorely miss my 14 3500 tuned by DRD lol.
    Have you heard anything yet?

    Looks like MM3 is getting a little behind.

    Parts are falling off the 19's on Youztube like crazy.

    2019 3500 Big Horn Dually, 6.7L Cummins, 68rfe, 255x80x17 St Maxx's.

  7. Likes watersupply189, Thomas1960, Mdavlee liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    BWDually's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New 2019 RAM DRD Tunes out yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Booch035 View Post
    Have you heard anything yet?

    Looks like MM3 is getting a little behind.

    Parts are falling off the 19's on Youztube like crazy.
    There are threads that address it seems like "early feb" for mm3 capability tunes to follow.

    Ive seen a few on the tube seem to sound really good. Got a 19 mega and am dying to wake it up. The only way i can tell if my truck is running is by the obnoxious clacking of the cp4...

    I saw a 5in straight pipe l5p at the fuel station and boy did that truck sound so nice.. i must be getting desperate.


  9. Likes watersupply189, Thomas1960, Mdavlee liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6
    Booch035's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New 2019 RAM DRD Tunes out yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by BWDually View Post
    There are threads that address it seems like "early feb" for mm3 capability tunes to follow.

    Ive seen a few on the tube seem to sound really good. Got a 19 mega and am dying to wake it up. The only way i can tell if my truck is running is by the obnoxious clacking of the cp4...

    I saw a 5in straight pipe l5p at the fuel station and boy did that truck sound so nice.. i must be getting desperate.
    I can't wait! I had a 2012 tuned before my 2019.

    I pull a horse trailer with 3k pin weight.

    This truck feels like a sluggish turd at the moment with the trailer.

    I know a MM3 just on the tow tune and tranny tuning we be night and day difference!!!

    2019 3500 Big Horn Dually, 6.7L Cummins, 68rfe, 255x80x17 St Maxx's.

  11. Likes watersupply189, Thomas1960, Mdavlee liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7
    unpaulie's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New 2019 RAM DRD Tunes out yet?

    I am ready to order as soon as they post it!


  13. Likes watersupply189, Thomas1960 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member Shurup's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: New 2019 RAM DRD Tunes out yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by unpaulie View Post
    I am ready to order as soon as they post it!
    You're not the only one my friend.

    I can wait for MM3 to crack'19 PCM so Ray can do his magic.

    I'll be placing an order right then as well.


  15. Thanks BWDually thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, BWDually, Mdavlee liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •