Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  101
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pusher Compound Setup for 2016 RAM 2500

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Pusher Compound Setup for 2016 RAM 2500

Ok so it been a long debate on which way I wanted to go with my truck. I know I want more power out of it but not like crazy let's dump like 7 grand into it type of power. So that being said I did buy a steed speed t4i manifold to put on the VGT turbo, also I have a bd screamer I got from someone cheap and brand new but turns out it wont work on my truck, so I'm selling that to my buddy. Now i want to just put the steed speed on and keep the stock turbo it's only got 72,000 miles on it and works just fine. I'm really looking at the pusher kit to put on it as it seems pretty well thought out and plug and play. Now what do u folks think about this or does anyone have any experience with this kit or something similar. I only have a fass pump as far as fueling so were not trying to go to crazy. Thanks again

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    Ok so it been a long debate on which way I wanted to go with my truck. I know I want more power out of it but not like crazy let's dump like 7 grand into it type of power. So that being said I did buy a steed speed t4i manifold to put on the VGT turbo, also I have a bd screamer I got from someone cheap and brand new but turns out it wont work on my truck, so I'm selling that to my buddy. Now i want to just put the steed speed on and keep the stock turbo it's only got 72,000 miles on it and works just fine. I'm really looking at the pusher kit to put on it as it seems pretty well thought out and plug and play. Now what do u folks think about this or does anyone have any experience with this kit or something similar. I only have a fass pump as far as fueling so were not trying to go to crazy. Thanks again

the pusher kits from what I have seen are awesome. We have sold quite a few of them and every customer has been extremely happy for the performance and price of everything.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I checked into the pusher kit a while back as talked to them.

The only thing is they told me their kit wont work with a 2nd Gen manifold.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

That's good then because I dont have a second gen manifold. Need some fueling questions on this hopefully ray will chime in for some good old support on the matter!!! Thanks guys

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

That's good then because I dont have a second gen manifold. Need some fueling questions on this hopefully ray will chime in for some good old support on the matter!!! Thanks guys
    Whoops sorry read your post wrong

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Your talking about the pusher add a turbo kit? Adding an s400 to your factory turbo?

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Yeah that would be it, seems to be the best way to go for towing and daily driving.

I've saw a video that Greg a put up about it and looks pretty promising.

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I was looking into the pusher as well.

Will your steed manifold work with their setup?

If I were to pull the trigger today I think I’d go with stainless diesel’s 5 blade s475.

But still researching that option.

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by REPUBLIC_OF_TEXAS View Post
    I was looking into the pusher as well.

Will your steed manifold work with their setup?

If I were to pull the trigger today I think I’d go with stainless diesel’s 5 blade s475.

But still researching that option.
    So I did ask Jacob at pusher the question of will it fit with the steed manifold and he said yes it will because that manifold is made for the stock turbo location, and I also did choose the s475 Borg Warner.

18. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Yeah that would be it, seems to be the best way to go for towing and daily driving.

I've saw a video that Greg a put up about it and looks pretty promising.
    I've been thinking the something.

Best bang for the buck, I just wonder how the factory charger holds up as far as reliability and longevity.

2012 ram 3500 Laramie. 6.7 68RFE 3.73
    Leveled on 35's
    raceme ultra
    Deleted
    4 inch pipe

20. Likes watersupply189, Jess6.7 liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast