Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  101
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pusher Compound Setup for 2016 RAM 2500

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: Pusher Compound Setup for 2016 RAM 2500

Anymore update on how the truck is running?

2016 Ram 2500 Mega Cab - 68RFE - Carli 2.5" level coils - Carli radius arm drops - Carli 1" rear coils w/ RC 1" rear spacers - 17x8.5 0mm Method Mesh - 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T - AAM 4.10 gears - Airlift 5000 bags - Airlift Wireless OBO - PacBrake Oil Filter Relocator

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

Update!!!!

Trucks been running great , real strong.

So strong it didn't take long to break a .motor mount.

So we picked up these overpriced gems.

20200529_134907.jpg

20200529_134851.jpg

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

4. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    Update!!!!

Trucks been running great , real strong.

So strong it didn't take long to break a .motor mount.

So we picked up these overpriced gems.

20200529_134907.jpg

20200529_134851.jpg
    Haha you're right, that didn't take long!

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #54

Any more updates?

7. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

UPDATE : the truck has been running flawlessly and I couldn't be happier with the way this setup is.

I have towed many things from equipment trailers with 10k lbs of scrap metal to dump trailers hauling stone, or filled with fire wood.

Highway trips up north are great the truck just pulls when empty you basically have to try and not drive past the speed limit or slightly above it.

The solid motor mounts I had installed however are a bit more aggressive than I would like so I am switching back to oem ones with the cold weather here the truck just vibrates to much upon first startup and its actually shaking some smaller bolts loose.

I've noticed so those will be back on the shelf that's my only gripe.

I do have a S363 sxe smeding turbo going on in the stock VGT turbos place not because mine was bad, but because I want better flow at higher RPM, and also drop my drive pressure way down.

I do have to sacrifice the exhaust brake, but I can live with that.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and as for fuel milage the best I have seen is 18mpg and that's on the highway doing 75 for a couple of hrs on the highest tune setting because that one appears to have the best mileage.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

9. Thanks SyN, oMegaOrange, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #56

Can you remind us again of what mods you have done to your 68RFE? From a casual forum search, it sounds like you at least have a RevMax billet VB, just not sure if it's a full rebuild/regear, or just the VB. Thanks.

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oMegaOrange View Post
    Can you remind us again of what mods you have done to your 68RFE? From a casual forum search, it sounds like you at least have a RevMax billet VB, just not sure if it's a full rebuild/regear, or just the VB. Thanks.
    No problem, so yeah it has the sonnax od drum, precision torque converter, billet input shaft, HD clutches revmax vb and billet plate.

Deep pan it has been running strong no issues.

Trans temp usually around 174.

13. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

Ok guys just wanted to update everyone on how dropping a VGT delete s300 turbo in place of the factory one works out.

20201115_124851.jpg

Well the intermediate pipe had to be cut and shortened that goes from stock turbo location to the S475 t6 flange.

Its to long with the s300 in place so a cut and weld back together and all set everything else is just perfect.

Just wanted to give an update thanks.

15. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update!

Good info in this thread.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

It's been a couple of years now.

Are you still running this setup?

Could you give us a long-term update?

1999 Ram 3500, 4x4 auto. 3:55's DRW too much to list, currently a stalled project
    2001 Ram 2500 4x4 auto 4.11s
    2017 Ram 3500 4x4 G56, 3.73s DRW. My daily driver work truck. Taterbuilt VGT, fleece intank pump, exergy 100% injectors and 12mm stroker CP3. Valair 12" ceramic triple disc. Banks monster ram intake and IC pipes. Exrreme duty springs and pushrods. 5" exhaust. DOR steering brace, Thuren adjustable trac bar. Pac brake xl7500 helper bags, recoil traction bars. Lots more.

18. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456