Likes Likes:  101
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pusher Compound Setup for 2016 RAM 2500

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Looking good!

Excited to see how it turns out.

Do you already have new programming?

2016 Ram 2500 Mega Cab - 68RFE - Carli 2.5" level coils - Carli radius arm drops - Carli 1" rear coils w/ RC 1" rear spacers - 17x8.5 0mm Method Mesh - 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T - AAM 4.10 gears - Airlift 5000 bags - Airlift Wireless OBO - PacBrake Oil Filter Relocator

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Re: Pusher Compound Setup for 2016 RAM 2500

OK, so I'm all done with this long and drug out project.

All I half to do now is get a vacuum coolant filler thing and fire her up.

20200419_163500.jpg

20200419_125735.jpg

20200419_125829.jpg

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

That looks awesome!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

6. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Thank you, lots of time and patience, being confined at home I needed to get away from the wife. LOL

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

7. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Looks real good!!

Excited to hear how she drives.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Looks really good.

Stupid question... when you did the valve springs you have to get each cylinder at TDC.

How difficult is it to rotate the motor manually and where did you rotate it from?

2016 Ram 2500 Mega Cab - 68RFE - Carli 2.5" level coils - Carli radius arm drops - Carli 1" rear coils w/ RC 1" rear spacers - 17x8.5 0mm Method Mesh - 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T - AAM 4.10 gears - Airlift 5000 bags - Airlift Wireless OBO - PacBrake Oil Filter Relocator

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by scs210 View Post
    Looks really good.

Stupid question... when you did the valve springs you have to get each cylinder at TDC.

How difficult is it to rotate the motor manually and where did you rotate it from?
    Yes you definitely want the motor at tdc for each cylinder when changing the springs. I started at #1 just to get a feel for it , then dove right into #6 which wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Topside creeper mans best friend. I took inspection plate off the bottom of the bell housing and just used a thick flathead screwdriver to turn the motor over, I did not have the baring tool. And my alternator is a sealed bearing or I would of used that.

13. Thanks watersupply189, scs210 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Also with no injectors in it and valve train it's pretty easy to turn over.

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Alright folks, so it's a runner , just half to go through the break in , and relearn for the tranny. Seems pretty nice in the 30hp setting so far. Gets a nice whistle to it after 1500rpm. The pac break oil filter relocation is a nice thing for oil changes but I will say it has a growl to it and vibration through the frame, I did put some rubber lines around the oil lines to dampen it but man that's going to take some getting used to.other than that just low coolant light on the dash, must of damaged the sensor for that on the swap. coolant gauge doesn't work anymore?, I can read it on the mm3 so that's good. I emailed ray to see if it may have been something from the new tune but I didn't touch the sensor for the temp so not sure what happend, but will figure it out. Shes strong though I can tell it's going to be a nice rig.

17. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes scs210, watersupply189 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Awesome!

Post driving video if you have a chance- can’t ever have enough video/audio of compounds.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

19. Likes scs210, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast