Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  101
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pusher Compound Setup for 2016 RAM 2500

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Well the fact that my truck is deleted, and I use my exhaust brake everytime i start my truck, also the CCV is no longer going to the turbo, that should expand its life a little more, but honestly to spend this money on the jit new valve springs retainers, locks, pushrods ,CP3 powerflow 750, I wouldnt hesitate to buy another VGT they have low mileage take offs on ebay so I'd grab one in a heart beat plus there cheaper.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I tried looking for the Stainless diesel compound kit like the one @DRD used on his white truck and I swear i can't find it for sale.

What am I missing?

Where can I find the kit to compare to the Pusher kit?

2016 Ram 2500 Mega Cab - 68RFE - Carli 2.5" level coils - Carli radius arm drops - Carli 1" rear coils w/ RC 1" rear spacers - 17x8.5 0mm Method Mesh - 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T - AAM 4.10 gears - Airlift 5000 bags - Airlift Wireless OBO - PacBrake Oil Filter Relocator

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

6. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Oh yeah!

Looking good!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

12. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Looks real good! Going together pretty well?

2016 Ram 2500 Mega Cab - 68RFE - Carli 2.5" level coils - Carli radius arm drops - Carli 1" rear coils w/ RC 1" rear spacers - 17x8.5 0mm Method Mesh - 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T - AAM 4.10 gears - Airlift 5000 bags - Airlift Wireless OBO - PacBrake Oil Filter Relocator

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Yeah everything fits nice , just got to make sure you leave all the clamps and bolts loose together all the flanges and piping alignment. But dont get me wrong either its tight in there so the fact everything is bolting up and fitting nicely is a huge help, also this is just myself doing this work so it's not hard just tedious and take your time.

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

The white metal pipe that goes from the s400 to the stock VGT has an oring for the v band clamp it does say in the directions to use some super glue or silicone to help hold it in place while getting it to align.

I did not do that and let's just say we're waiting for the silicone to dry today.

LOL it's nearly impossible to keep it from coming out of its groove I fought with it for 15min before giving up and then I noticed it in the directions.

Just something to pass along.

18. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Curious what kind of power you end up with when it's finished.

I have always been set on a 2nd Gen swap with a big single, but this is definitely intriguing for a different plug and play option.

Are you concerned about drive pressure at all keeping the VGT?

2017 2500 Laramie: DRD Juiced, 5" TBE, Invisible EGR mod, BD Iron Horn 364sxe/1.0AR, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber A/T, HID Conversion, Reverse Level 2" Drop CSS Rear Coils

20. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast