Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: MM3 Tuner Display Questions

1. Top Of Page | #1

MM3 Tuner Display Questions

I had deleted my 2012 Cummins way back when with an H&S and really liked that keeping it plugged in it acted as a gauge display and a diagnostic scanner.

From what I read the RaceME Tuner was good but the MM3 is better being basically a race me tuner with custom tunes specifically for your truck.

Question is if I choose to go with the MM3 and keep it plugged in on a mount will it too acts as a gauge display, and a diagnostic scanner?

It will clear DTC and monitor all the temps and pressures in real time?

Also will it all you to set maximums on temps and pressures so if you hit those it will alarm or defuel the truck to keep you from blowing things up?

Appreciate the input.

Going to delete soon and was curious about the live/real time features of the MM3.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, nuckle, Power247, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner Display Questions

Short answer is "yes" to all your questions.

You can either tune your truck and unplug the MM3, or use it to monitor parameters and run diagnostics.

You can set your own alarm parameters as well.

4. Thanks watersupply189, Texastonka thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner Display Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Texastonka View Post
    I had deleted my 2012 Cummins way back when with an H&S and really liked that keeping it plugged in it acted as a gauge display and a diagnostic scanner.

From what I read the RaceME Tuner was good but the MM3 is better being basically a race me tuner with custom tunes specifically for your truck.

Question is if I choose to go with the MM3 and keep it plugged in on a mount will it too acts as a gauge display, and a diagnostic scanner?

It will clear DTC and monitor all the temps and pressures in real time?

Also will it all you to set maximums on temps and pressures so if you hit those it will alarm or defuel the truck to keep you from blowing things up?

Appreciate the input.

Going to delete soon and was curious about the live/real time features of the MM3.
    Yes, to all your questions.

MM3 will come with a suction cup mount or you can pick up a single gauge pod and edge adapter and mount it permanently under the grab handle.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

6. Thanks Texastonka thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post