Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: Double R Diesel still at it!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Double R Diesel still at it!

After all of the reading and comparing programmers and tuners, I had very high expectations for the DRD Lite tunes on the MM3 Programmer. I am very pleased to say that the expectations were met.

Hardware and software installation was a breeze. Even the EGT probe was easy to install with a 3/8" battery powered drill and tap. I removed nothing except the tubes from the filter box to the turbo. Customer support was fast, thorough, patient, and always polite. A great experience and excellent products.

Prior to installation, my 2012 crewcab, regular box 4x4 averaged 17.2MPG. After installation (3 tanks of fuel) I have run the 120hp tune and the pickup is averaging 18.4MPG. the great news is, that mileage includes the couple of times per tank I just have to do some serious accelerating because it is now fun. I keep track of each fill up in a spreadsheet on the phone as I fill up.

Thank you Ray and the DRD crew!

2012 Laramie Longhorn 3500 shortbox 4x4, molten red, tonneau cover, Reese Under bed hitch rails, Leveled, Firestone Ride Rite bags, Ultimate Transmission valve body and deep pan, DRD Tunes on MM3, BBI 0.75s, ARP625s, Monster Ram with heater relocate, high flow boost tubes, HTT 63.5/64 VGT, AFE intake with cold air, SSI steering box brace, SSI adjustable track bar, Moog drag link and tie rod, Brake Performance dimpled and slotted rotors and pads. It's not broke yet so I need more parts.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Double R Diesel still at it!

Quote Originally Posted by RMilosh View Post
    After all of the reading and comparing programmers and tuners, I had very high expectations for the DRD Lite tunes on the MM3 Programmer. I am very pleased to say that the expectations were met.

Hardware and software installation was a breeze. Even the EGT probe was easy to install with a 3/8" battery powered drill and tap. I removed nothing except the tubes from the filter box to the turbo. Customer support was fast, thorough, patient, and always polite. A great experience and excellent products.

Prior to installation, my 2012 crewcab, regular box 4x4 averaged 17.2MPG. After installation (3 tanks of fuel) I have run the 120hp tune and the pickup is averaging 18.4MPG. the great news is, that mileage includes the couple of times per tank I just have to do some serious accelerating because it is now fun. I keep track of each fill up in a spreadsheet on the phone as I fill up.

Thank you Ray and the DRD crew!
    That's awesome!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post