Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Tuck It? 2019 Floor Mats / Liners

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Tuck It? 2019 Floor Mats / Liners

Figured I'd save someone the trouble, DO NOT order husky mats for your truck.

I've always ordered Weathertech and never had a problem.

Tried husky this time around, and the rear mat will not fit.

Instructions in the box may need to be cut. Instructions online say tuck mat under a/c vent.

A phone call to husky confirmed by lady says to tuck it under a/c.

Now down here, if someone tells you to tuck it, it is generally the last thing they say before a fist hits them.

The softer thick rubber on the Huskys is nicer than weather tech, but this will need to come out for frequent cleaning and is unacceptable.

2019, CC, 4X4, Tradesman.

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes AnOldBiker, AK Bob, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

If you live in a cold climate I would recommend to stay away from the liner mats completely.

Snow from your boots melt and the water is contained in the liner.

The water freezes overnight and you are left with a layer of ice under your feet.

If you want to protect your factory carpets and floor mats save your old bath towels fold them over to fit the floor space.

They are easy to remove and shake off, when they get wet and freeze they are not slick.

When they get dirty just shake them off and throw in the washer. If you want to get fancy you can purchase towels that match or complement your interior. Just my two cents, works great for me.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cle808 View Post
    Figured I'd save someone the trouble, DO NOT order husky mats for your truck.

I've always ordered Weathertech and never had a problem.

Tried husky this time around, and the rear mat will not fit.

Instructions in the box may need to be cut. Instructions online say tuck mat under a/c vent.

A phone call to husky confirmed by lady says to tuck it under a/c.

Now down here, if someone tells you to tuck it, it is generally the last thing they say before a fist hits them.

The softer thick rubber on the Huskys is nicer than weather tech, but this will need to come out for frequent cleaning and is unacceptable.

2019, CC, 4X4, Tradesman.
    Thanks for the heads up on this matter.

Real-world reviews are what helps everyone know what to expect.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

WeatherTec all the way! Love mine.