Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Power pedals

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Power pedals

So I have an 18 2500 Laramie and I don’t have power pedals. But every other Laramie I’ve seen has them. Did I just happen to get one of the only ones doesn’t have them? And how would I go about installing power pedals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Power pedals

My 2013 Laramie does not have power pedals either. I'm the only one who drives it so it's doesnt bother me. Yes they can be added but you'll need some wiring and modules I believe and you'll have to get something like Alfa obd to program them all to work. I am just getting into the Alfa thing. It's pretty cool. I'm trying to get my heated seats working.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Power pedals

Here is a Thread that covers it generally. https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...ustable-pedals

Most of us that have added them have added a set we purchased off ebay from a wrecked truck. Mine were about $160 from a low mileage 2016 2500.

You have a Laramie as I do so you already have the memory modules. All you need to buy is the pedal assembly and switch.

You will need alpha OBD to enable them in the ECU before they will function with the switch.

2018 Brilliant Crystal Black Laramie Sport Ram 2500 4x4 CCSB, 6.7l, 68RFE, 4x4 CCSB
    Amp Research Power Steps *Whispered*
    Previous:
    2015 1500 Laramie Ecodiesel 4x4 sold @31k miles
    2007 3500 SLT QCSB 5.9/6M 4x4 sold @42k miles

4. Thanks Noneck thanked for this post
    Likes Noneck liked this post