Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie Canadian anyone running DRD tune in Ontario?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Newbie Canadian anyone running DRD tune in Ontario?

Quote Originally Posted by Ds454 View Post
    I'm also a newbie. 2018 2500, the dealer I bought it from deleted it and flashed a 60hp tune on it. I'm looking into purchasing a MM3. The problem I'm running into is that all the MM3's that I'm finding only have tunes for trucks with all the emissions (not deleted).

My DPF is deleted. It has a jamo exhaust with a muffler. Also the EGR was "plugged/blocked" but everything is still there just unplugged. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. I just bought the truck last week.
    Welcome friend

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Newbie Canadian anyone running DRD tune in Ontario?

Quote Originally Posted by Ds454 View Post
    I'm also a newbie. 2018 2500, the dealer I bought it from deleted it and flashed a 60HP tune on it.

I'm looking into purchasing a MM3.

The problem I'm running into is that all the MM3's that I'm finding only have tunes for trucks with all the emissions (not deleted).

My DPF is deleted.

It has a jamo exhaust with a muffler.

Also the EGR was "plugged/blocked" but everything is still there just unplugged.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. I just bought the truck last week.
    Message us friend.

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12