Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lift pump Suggestions

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I know I don't want too. But I don't really have a choice. I stay out of the throttle to try and prevent it from dipping that low. Recently though anytime I take off without getting in it it will drop to 10 then 9 for a split second. So from what you all have seen here and the raptor 100 lift pump what should my psi be?? I would think it would be much higher. I have people telling me I should be well in the 20's. But I have no idea. I'm still looking at the FASS Systems.

2. Top Of Page | #22
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well I feel like an idiot. hahaha I did some digging this morning and found that the raptor I have is adjustable. Shessh last time I buy a modded truck. LOL So I turned the pump up a little bit. At idle I'm now at 18-19 psi touching 20 on occasion. When I'm on it I'm at about 11-12 and cruising I'm at about 13-15. That seems much more reasonable.

So after a wide open run and not dropping psi to danger levels I am still getting the popping but not as much surging. So now that I don't think it's a PSI issue what about injectors??

Do injectors need cleaned just like on a gas engine? Should I run some sea foam through it??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123