Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Help fixing transmission gears switching

1. Top Of Page | #1

Help fixing transmission gears switching

Hello guys I'm new to this diesel world, hopefully someone will be able to help. so I'm having issues what I think my transmission is taking long to switch I just got my truck back from the mechanic that deleted my truck and installed my mm3 from drd. I have 33x12.5r20 when I go to tire diameter it says 33.20 I want to know if that's correct or what # do I put in? Any help will be highly appreciated thanks

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Help fixing transmission gears switching

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Franco View Post
    Hello guys I'm new to this diesel world, hopefully someone will be able to help. so I'm having issues what I think my transmission is taking long to switch I just got my truck back from the mechanic that deleted my truck and installed my mm3 from drd. I have 33x12.5r20 when I go to tire diameter it says 33.20 I want to know if that's correct or what # do I put in? Any help will be highly appreciated thanks
    Might want to start by posting your question in the proper forum section friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Franco View Post
    post in correct forum. add more details like mileage on truck last time fluids, filters changed did you do your relearn process

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

Yes I was told it's in the wrong place posted truck has 124k miles on it and everything is new filters and fluids. And what is the relearn process??

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

for the relearn process its where your tcm relearns what pressures you're demanding and when you dont do a relearn the trans doesn't run right and could lead to issues like burnt clutches. https://revmaxconverters.com/wp-cont...ons_revE-1.pdf the link is for revmax tranny's but i use this guide to do my relearns
    you need to re flash with your tune file and do the relearn process

10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post