Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  77
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turbo Actuator Out. Need Advice On New Turbo Setup?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Turbo Actuator Out. Need Advice On New Turbo Setup?

Thanks for sharing I just ordered mine from Geno’s on Monday now just waiting for them to come off back order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

Quote Originally Posted by Dirthrower View Post
    Thanks for sharing I just ordered mine from Geno’s on Monday now just waiting for them to come off back order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You won't be disappointed.

I feel better with working with City Diesel then I would at any dealership.

4. Thanks Dirthrower thanked for this post
    Likes Dirthrower, AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing your experience with City Diesel great job congrats on getting your truck fixed

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

If anyone is interested I have a bd screamer brand new for a 09-12 ram, cheaper than you would pay online and no core charge.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I see it has 7 fins, is that a HE351?

THANKS

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie, 3" BDS Coil over, DuraFlap, 68RFE, 4.10, 35s, Front receiver, Krown protected

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

Chrysler came out with an extended warranty for just the 2015 trucks.

I’ve got a 2015, 3500, and 68RFE.

You should be able to submit a reimbursement claim for your actuator.

FCArecallreimbursement.com

Plug in your VIN and hit the extended warranty button. It should be there.

I’ve read that it’s not on every 2015 truck out there.

I don’t know why, but it worked for me.

I’ve yet to buy a new actuator and submit the claim.

I heard someone else bought the turbo with the actuator and got it all reimbursed.

I hope that helps.

12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Re: Turbo Actuator Out. Need Advice On New Turbo Setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrobin27 View Post
    I have a 2015 Ram 2500 with a 68RFE transmission.

Turbo started acting funny. Got codes P003A, P00AF, U010C. Truck was at 100,175 miles. Dealership took a look at my truck and deemed it out of warranty since the actuator is under the limited warranty and not the powertrain. Even being slightly over the powertrain warranty they couldn't replace the turbo since their line of "to do" list with this problem is to replace the actuator first.

New stock turbo quoted from the dealership for $6700, not happening.

Now seeking advice to get a whole new turbo setup. Will be deleting the truck at the same time. I do not tow a lot and do not need the exhaust brake. Just looking for something reliable. Ray at DRD did recommend a stainless diesel 2nd gen kit. Looking for anymore advice if possible! Thanks!
    Had a buddy who had his actuator fail at 36K, same codes, he called the factory, they picked up half the bill, then he gets a letter saying they have extended the coverage on the actuator.

They will probably reimburse him the cost total.

Not sure how long, but many of those can go to 150K coverage, inquire.

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

13. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123