Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 RAM Delete Problems?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: 2018 RAM Delete Problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Yzeezinger250 View Post
    Yes I have, I'm running a Valair Ceramic Street Dual Disk, #NMU70G56DDSN , I've only put about 10k on it so far, but so far its been great
    Man your profile pic of your truck is bad a**!! Love the dual exhaust! Is the ceramic clutch better than the organic when hauling or daily driving etc...?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Man your profile pic of your truck is bad a**!! Love the dual exhaust! Is the ceramic clutch better than the organic when hauling or daily driving etc...?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    Thanks man! I just took it this morning LOL. Personally I've never driven a G56 truck with the organic version, the ceramic is grabby but its nothing you can't get used to, I put a fair amount of miles on the truck and haven't gotten sick of it yet. I mainly went with the ceramic because of the higher hp rating (650/1200 vs 550/1100 for the organic). I tow a 16k car trailer pretty regularly, the most it ever gets loaded up to is around 9/10k including the trailer and the truck is still very manageable with that. The truck does buck a bit when trying to back up the trailer, especially if you're backing up and turning. I had to remove the shock on the diff to run the dual exhaust so i'm sure that amplifies the "bucking" more than if it was left in. If you don't ever plan to do any other mods besides tuning, my guess is that you will have a little bit better driving experience with the organic version, I just wanted to leave some margin in case I decided to do any other mods.

2018 RAM 2500 Tradesman 4x4 Crew Cab, Graphite Metallic Black
    5" Flo Pro Turbo Back, Custom DRD Tuning, Turbo Baffle Removed

3. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Thanks man! I just took it this morning LOL. Personally I've never driven a G56 truck with the organic version, the ceramic is grabby but its nothing you can't get used to, I put a fair amount of miles on the truck and haven't gotten sick of it yet. I mainly went with the ceramic because of the higher hp rating (650/1200 vs 550/1100 for the organic). I tow a 16k car trailer pretty regularly, the most it ever gets loaded up to is around 9/10k including the trailer and the truck is still very manageable with that. The truck does buck a bit when trying to back up the trailer, especially if you're backing up and turning. I had to remove the shock on the diff to run the dual exhaust so i'm sure that amplifies the "bucking" more than if it was left in. If you don't ever plan to do any other mods besides tuning, my guess is that you will have a little bit better driving experience with the organic version, I just wanted to leave some margin in case I decided to do any other mods.
    Thanks for the advise friend. I was looking at the organic clutch. I don’t really care about higher HP ratings. Just normal daily driving with hauling a 8,000# tractor on a 7ton tilt bed trailer every once in awhile.
    So you had to remove your shock to fit the exhaust? Dang I bet your truck does some bouncing huh? LOL

Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Thanks for the advise friend. I was looking at the organic clutch. I don’t really care about higher HP ratings. Just normal daily driving with hauling a 8,000# tractor on a 7ton tilt bed trailer every once in awhile.
    So you had to remove your shock to fit the exhaust? Dang I bet your truck does some bouncing huh? LOL

I did, the kit i have was the dual 5" and after the Y the driver side pipe runs right up and over the center of the diff so it definitely had to come out.

The bouncing can get a little rowdy sometimes LOL.

They did offer a dual 4" kit also, there may be a chance that it can stay intact with that kit.

2018 RAM 2500 Tradesman 4x4 Crew Cab, Graphite Metallic Black
    5" Flo Pro Turbo Back, Custom DRD Tuning, Turbo Baffle Removed

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I did, the kit i have was the dual 5" and after the Y the driver side pipe runs right up and over the center of the diff so it definitely had to come out.

The bouncing can get a little rowdy sometimes LOL.

They did offer a dual 4" kit also, there may be a chance that it can stay intact with that kit.
    Well those duels to look awesome but I think I would want my shock left on though.

Especially if I’m towing.

LOL.

8. Thanks Yzeezinger250 thanked for this post
    Likes Yzeezinger250 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12