Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Kelderman air bags

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Kelderman air bags

Does anyone know what part number is for the air bags on the 10-12 front air ride kit? I'd like to build my own , love the kelderman kit just not the price.

2011ram 2500,

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Kelderman air bags

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Does anyone know what part number is for the air bags on the 10-12 front air ride kit? I'd like to build my own , love the kelderman kit just not the price.
    Is this what you're needing? https://kelderman.com/shop/2010-2013...-suspension-55

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

That is the kit I am talking about but what I am looking for is the part number for the individual air bags that come with their kit.

I am a bit of a fabricator and would have no problem making my own brackets I just need to track down the part number for the airbags that they use.

I'll keep looking when I figure it out I'll post it for everyone to know,unless someone already has that particular kit installed on their truck and could just look on the side of the bag is it a good year or a Firestone?

2011ram 2500,

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I have a Warn 18,000lb winch on my truck and the aftermarket bumper is very heavy on the front end.

I replaced my factory bump stops with two small 2500 pound airbags to help lift the front end backup to factory ride height but I would rather replace the coil springs with airbags the way the Kelderman kit does.

2011ram 2500,

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post