Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: More def problems

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

More def problems

I’ve learned a lot from this group, still learning.
    most know about my def system problems. Replace def module, replace other def module, replace def pump.
    3 weeks without my truck. Straddling the warranty / delete fence. Decided to install the tuner, everything going great. Emissions compliant tuned, by Ray, good to go. More of the same design problems. Def system is full and working properly, doesn’t know it’s full. Thank God I have the MM3. Can see the dosing rates, soot buildup, pressure in the exhaust. The truck is fine, but it thinks it isn’t. Bad design by Dodge. 3 problems in 2 months, with the same system.

In 3 to 5 business days, I’ll only worry about that once a year, during inspection.
    Ray was right on the money the whole time.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Thomas1960 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: More def problems

Reading about all these Def and emissions equipment problems is seriously pushing me towards the full “spark plug removal/dash mounted Xbox kit” on my 2019 and just be DONE with it. who needs warranty anyways.... it’s a Cummins!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

4. Likes watersupply189, Thomas1960 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: More def problems

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post
    Reading about all these Def and emissions equipment problems is seriously pushing me towards the full “spark plug removal/dash mounted Xbox kit” on my 2019 and just be DONE with it. who needs warranty anyways.... it’s a Cummins!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I still have 27k miles on my extended warranty. Tired of dealing with the problems.
    Normally not a fan of extended warranties, but mine came with it.
    Never see the dealer again, unless it's for another recall.

16' Ram 2500, long bed, 3000lb toolbox, MM3 tuner, EGRless tuned by DRD, kicker 12's, viper alarm with remote start. Delete warp tunes by DRD, 12v sound, whistle sound, race pipe exhaust & 30” FTE resonator

19’ Jeep Grand Cherokee limited

6. Likes watersupply189, Thomas1960 liked this post