Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Piller mount

1. Top Of Page | #1

Piller mount

Hi friends. Just received all my parts and tuner from DRD (waiting on exhaust) BUT in the mean time I looked at what I got and when I opened the box for my piller mount I realized it was gray. I am told this is the only color they have? But I get frustrated because in all of the videos I’ve watched their piller mount is tan and that’s the color I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Not on here to be a pain just want to get the right stuff ! Thanks again

2018 ram 2500

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Piller mount

Quote Originally Posted by Mchance94 View Post
    Hi friends. Just received all my parts and tuner from DRD (waiting on exhaust) BUT in the mean time I looked at what I got and when I opened the box for my piller mount I realized it was gray. I am told this is the only color they have? But I get frustrated because in all of the videos I’ve watched their piller mount is tan and that’s the color I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Not on here to be a pain just want to get the right stuff ! Thanks again

2018 ram 2500
    It can be painted to match.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

4. Likes AK Bob, walla2k5 liked this post