Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  34
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Stock or Non Deleted

  1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member OLEJOE's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Stock or Non Deleted

    They ought to make the inventor and the enforcer run a tube from their a$$ to their nose with no ability to bypass it or shut it off.

    Even the solids.


  2. Top Of Page | #12
    timshooter40's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Stock or Non Deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by OLEJOE View Post
    They ought to make the inventor and the enforcer run a tube from their a$$ to their nose with no ability to bypass it or shut it off.

    Even the solids.


    2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 Granite crystal Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, everything else stock for now.

  3. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member JC@TDDiesel's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Stock or Non Deleted

    To the guys who wish to delete their trucks later on after warranty expiration.

    I understand the need and desire.

    Consider also that the emissions of today are far more sophisticated than the EGR, DPF and VGT actuator that came stock on my 2007.

    Most all reputable tuners nowadays offer emissions in tact tuning.

    Pros and cons to both, just my $0.02


  5. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member Ncharge1027's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Stock or Non Deleted

    I am new to diesels and this forum.

    I purchased a 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7. With a 4.5 lift and 35s.

    I have an S&B CAI and a MM3 Tuner with a Calibrated Power spade tune.

    I like the tune but know people with diesels that have better MPG and faster.

    Not sure if I can add a tune from DRD would be better.

    I have not delegated the truck.

    Any advice is appreciated?


  7. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15
    Senior Member watersupply189's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Stock or Non Deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncharge1027 View Post
    I am new to diesels and this forum. I purchased a 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7. With a 4.5 lift and 35s. I have an S&B CAI and a MM3 Tuner with a Calibrated Power spade tune. I like the tune but know people with diesels that have better MPG and faster. Not sure if I can add a tune from DRD would be better. I have not delegated the truck. Any advice is appreciated?
    Welcome friend


    2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

    2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins (DRD), G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights ,35W HID headlights, Lund Attitude Steps w/Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x11.50R18 Falken Wildpeak, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap

    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    2019 Dodge Charger 392 Scatpack Plus

    Past - 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Lone-Star Eco Diesel

  9. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member Ncharge1027's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Stock or Non Deleted

    Thank you


  10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member horseshu's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Stock or Non Deleted

    I fully deleted my 2015 at around 50 thousand miles,changed the VGT turbo for a 364.5 borgwarner, planned on doing the deletes at a later date but the straw that broke the camel's back was when my sister out ran me with her Chevy Malibu, I said oh hell no,I fixed that problem


  12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18
    TexNeck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Stock or Non Deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by horseshu View Post
    I fully deleted my 2015 at around 50 thousand miles,changed the VGT turbo for a 364.5 borgwarner, planned on doing the deletes at a later date but the straw that broke the camel's back was when my sister out ran me with her Chevy Malibu, I said oh hell no,I fixed that problem

    Whats mods/tuning is your truck running now to outrun the Malibu? I would think with that turbo alone you’d be in the game.

    2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    Mike@DudesDieselPerformance.com
    https://dudesdieselperformance.com/



  14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member horseshu's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Stock or Non Deleted

    4in turbo back exhaust s&b cold air intake aftermarket stainless horn raceme ultra tuner set on plus 150 timing and other set on default settings 572 hp at wheels avg 18mpg.


  16. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •