Thanks Thanks:  168
Likes Likes:  430
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: City Diesel Actuator for 2013+ Cummins 6.7L

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Dang!

That fine print will get you every time.

Does anyone else on the forum have any ideas?

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2. Thanks Dirthrower, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dirthrower View Post
    Right on thank you I will try that link but it was the extended warranty that I purchased for the truck when I bought it and I guess the fine print says it can not be modified
    Ask them to please explain how your leveling kit took out the actuator. What a crock.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

4. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Drives me crazy when there is brand new trucks on the lot with bigger lifts and the same tires

5. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

If you only have a leveling kit then they can not void your warranty. They are definitely pulling your chain. File a complaint against the dealership with FCA.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

7. Thanks Dirthrower, AK Bob, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes Dirthrower, AK Bob, cumminsbadgirl, Murph liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Yeah I’m working on the complaint tonight.

I got the truck back from the dealer just now they did the warranty work that needed to be done for the drag link I went to check it out and they never welded it and the paper work said it was tested and failed the torque test and needed to be welded.

9. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Yeah I’m working on the complaint tonight.

I got the truck back from the dealer just now they did the warranty work that needed to be done for the drag link I went to check it out and they never welded it and the paper work said it was tested and failed the torque test and needed to be welded.
    What!?They released a truck that had a safety recall on it and never repaired it?? Oh man talking about a NO NO!! Definitely inform FCA of that infraction also. Personally I think it’s BS that their fix is to weld the nuts. I applied a generous amount of lock tight on my threads and torque it down and marked it with paint. That was 9 months ago and the nuts haven’t moved yet.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

11. Thanks Dirthrower, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Yep that’s what I did as well and they said they checked the torque and it failed but it never moved off my marks.

13. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #48
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yep that’s what I did as well and they said they checked the torque and it failed but it never moved off my marks.
    Have you tried just unplugging the actuator and rolling around like that. I have had mine unplugged for about 3 weeks another member has been unplugged for about 9 months now. I’ll eventually get around to buying one.

15. Thanks Dirthrower thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sycoink View Post
    Have you tried just unplugging the actuator and rolling around like that. I have had mine unplugged for about 3 weeks another member has been unplugged for about 9 months now. I’ll eventually get around to buying one.

Yes I unplugged it as soon as I got it back from the dealership just waiting on a new one to show up.

17. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

@cwendel do you have any tips or tricks you learned while installing your actuator I got the call from Geno’s today that mine is being shipped out.

18. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast