Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: turbo code keeps coming up

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

turbo code keeps coming up

i have a stock 2014 ram 2500 and code P0046 TURBOCHARGER BOOST CONTROL CIRCUIT PERFORMANCE keeps coming up truck has only 70k miles on her all i can figure out is turbo acturator might be dirty but my exhaust brake works any one have any idea of what could be triggering the code

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: turbo code keeps coming up

Quote Originally Posted by avilleg0 View Post
    i have a stock 2014 ram 2500 and code P0046 TURBOCHARGER BOOST CONTROL CIRCUIT PERFORMANCE keeps coming up truck has only 70k miles on her all i can figure out is turbo acturator might be dirty but my exhaust brake works any one have any idea of what could be triggering the code
    Look in the search bar for discussion on this. There is many on here that are having those issues.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

4. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: turbo code keeps coming up

Check the wiring to the actuator. You may have a bad system or the actuator is taking a crap. The code can come on before the actuator goes because it just tells you that the system is not controlling the boost correctly.

2013 2500 6.7 cummins crew cab. white and stock as can be
    using Tapatalk

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post