Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: only girl?

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

I have to apologize. I was born and raised on a dairy farm until I was 18 when I went to war, then school. There were quite a few farms in the area and I dated mostly the farm girls. They were fit, tough, logical and smart. There were some other benefits. . . Let's not get into them. LOL Point is we always helped each other, I didn't have to think for them, and there was no fear of digging in deep. Many a hay loft. . . Ahhhhhh Never mind. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #62
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

only girl?

I dated some city girls I mean some real granola eatin witches but never related they hated my truck hated my hobbies thought I was cruel to animals I could go on and on I was so lucky to met the ranchers daughter I had to merry her

3. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

I got one with a blend of both, and she is on the hunt for a cummins.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

4. Top Of Page | #64
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Another woman right here! (:

5. Top Of Page | #65
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You got me now too!

6. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

This is gettin scarey

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #67
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I have to apologize. I was born and raised on a dairy farm until I was 18 when I went to war, then school. There were quite a few farms in the area and I dated mostly the farm girls. They were fit, tough, logical and smart. There were some other benefits. . . Let's not get into them. LOL Point is we always helped each other, I didn't have to think for them, and there was no fear of digging in deep. Many a hay loft. . . Ahhhhhh Never mind. LOL
    I like you more now that I know you come from dairy

8. Top Of Page | #68
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

steve hun you have no idea us women are taking over the diesel world

9. Top Of Page | #69

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd91 View Post
    I like you more now that I know you come from dairy
    Hahahahahahaha And they were almost all girls. No wonder my wife says I am good with my hands.

10. Top Of Page | #70
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Hahahahahahaha And they were almost all girls. No wonder my wife says I am good with my hands.
    I occaisionally spend nights squeazin' teats and taking numbers, and they even pay me for it! Hahaha

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast