Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  43
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete Bracket

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2015 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete Bracket

Hey guys. This is just some helpful Info for someone that does an EGR delete on a 13 + 6.7. I dont know what everyone elses experiences where with finding correct year kits or even wanting to spend alot of money on one but nonetheless. Here is what I've dealt with and how I fixed it. I bought a China made kit off of ebay for $48. Everything seemed to work fine except the bracket. My manifold pressure sensor was RIGHT in the way of the barb fitting for the bypass line. So I had to drill a new hole and relocate it with a 5/16", 3.5" bolt jam butted to the sensor and plate after you get it adjusted where you need it. I'll post some pics to give you a visual before and after. Hope fully this will help someone so they dont have to go through the headache I did.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cpcolt4545 View Post
    Hey guys. This is just some helpful Info for someone that does an EGR delete on a 13 + 6.7. I dont know what everyone elses experiences where with finding correct year kits or even wanting to spend alot of money on one but nonetheless. Here is what I've dealt with and how I fixed it. I bought a China made kit off of ebay for $48. Everything seemed to work fine except the bracket. My manifold pressure sensor was RIGHT in the way of the barb fitting for the bypass line. So I had to drill a new hole and relocate it with a 5/16", 3.5" bolt jam butted to the sensor and plate after you get it adjusted where you need it. I'll post some pics to give you a visual before and after. Hope fully this will help someone so they dont have to go through the headache I did.
    Thanks for the visuals! I’m sure it will help many out.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

3. Likes timshooter40, AK Bob, Thomas1960, cwendel liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing! This info is what makes this a great community!

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie, 3" BDS Coil over, DuraFlap, 68RFE, 4.10, 35s, Front receiver, Krown protected

5. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Do you keep the manifold pressure gauge plugged in or does it stay unplugged like all the EGR wiring?

I bought the GDP one and it came with no instructions so had to watch some videos of other kits.

Did the best I could on it.

IMG_1250.jpg

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yes leave the exhaust manifold pressure sensor plugged in.

Correction: see post #12 for more information if DRD tuned.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by AK Bob; 03-03-2020 at 07:29 PM. Reason: New information
    2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Is the exhaust manifold pressure readable or displayable on a obd gauge like CTS, MM3 or other?

Was thinking of getting analog gauges with drive pressure, intake pressure and exhaust temp.

2018 srw 3500

11. Likes watersupply189, cwendel, AK Bob liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I just did my GDP kit- I left mine unplugged. Only driven a hundred miles or so but all is good. I loosened the fitting and laid it back toward firewall so it’s out of the way

I am unsure about PID on MM3 but I would think if it’s disabled via tuning then it wouldn’t be readable

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

13. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    I just did my GDP kit- I left mine unplugged. Only driven a hundred miles or so but all is good. I loosened the fitting and laid it back toward firewall so it’s out of the way

I am unsure about PID on MM3 but I would think if it’s disabled via tuning then it wouldn’t be readable
    Isn't that sensor for you exhaust brake?

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

15. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Depends on the tuner. Some use it like factory while others don't.
    If your system uses the sensor, then you should be able to read the exhaust manifold pressure from the standard pids.

2013 2500 6.7 cummins crew cab. white and stock as can be
    If it were not for bad luck I would have no luck at all.

using Tapatalk

17. Thanks AK Bob thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast