Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  43
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete Bracket

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

2015 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete Bracket

Quote Originally Posted by Crshanta View Post
    Is the exhaust manifold pressure readable or displayable on a obd gauge like CTS, MM3 or other?

Was thinking of getting analog gauges with drive pressure, intake pressure and exhaust temp.
    Just checked my MM3 and it does display the Exhaust Pressure PID however it reads zero psi and doesn’t change.

My exhaust brake works fine so I have to assume this is normal and has been tuned out.

My guess is that I could unplug and remove the exhaust pressure sensor without any codes or exhaust brake issues?

@DRD ?

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

2015 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete Bracket

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    Just checked my MM3 and it does display the Exhaust Pressure PDI however it reads zero psi and doesn’t change.

My exhaust brake works fine so I have to assume this is normal and has been tuned out.

My guess is that I could unplug and remove the exhaust pressure sensor without any codes or exhaust brake issues?

@DRD ?

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

The MM3 will not read exhaust back pressure sensor on anything newer than a 2009 model.

The 07.5-12 model trucks, the exhaust back pressure must stay plugged in.

On the 13-18 models, the exhaust back pressure sensor can be unplugged and removed.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete Bracket

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    Just checked my MM3 and it does display the Exhaust Pressure PID however it reads zero psi and doesn’t change.

@DRD ?

With that unplugged on my 13’ I can still see exhaust brake parameter in EVIC when selected.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Thanks AK Bob thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cwendel, AK Bob liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete Bracket

Nicely done I will be doing mine soon and hopefully it'll go as good as yours did.

7. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12