Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  63
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Must Be A Lifetime Platinum Member To Get Double R Diesel Tunes?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Must Be A Lifetime Platinum Member To Get Double R Diesel Tunes?

Here is the deal guys, igotacummins.com does a lot for us. They make sure that potential customers are who they say they are. They have ways to check things out that we simply cannot and it's not for public disclosure what is being done to protect us all. We all want this to last.

Now having said that, you cannot expect igotacummins.com to do what they do for free. So I don't blame them in our agreement to limit this to paid lifetime members.

With regards to prior customers having to buy a membership to continue doing business with us, well that's the only way I know to be fair to everyone. If you make new customers go this route, all gotta go this route to be fair.

Yes we realize this will alienate some folks and turn them away. We understand and will not have any hard feelings. I respect everyone's opinion.

God bless,

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Top Of Page | #22
    Permanent Vacation KeepEmRollin14's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    There is a lot we can't tell you, unfortunately, friend that we do to protect everyone here.

The good news is there are other Vendors who tune.

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today
    Unfortunately the epa has alot more reach than we understand and a membership requirement isnt going to stop them from obtaining the information they seek. I think the proof that this forum lends more to those who pay for it is an opinion, if a vendor listed on here has pricing that is 10% higher than others and gives a 10% discount than your no better than any other forum or store. Alot of my orders generally go to amazon and I search the best price out as most all of us do so to justify the LPM through pricing and info that can be had on strictly igotacummins is imo poor business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes GrowingSouthFarms liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KeepEmRollin14 View Post
    Unfortunately the epa has alot more reach than we understand and a membership requirement isnt going to stop them from obtaining the information they seek. I think the proof that this forum lends more to those who pay for it is an opinion, if a vendor listed on here has pricing that is 10% higher than others and gives a 10% discount than your no better than any other forum or store. Alot of my orders generally go to amazon and I search the best price out as most all of us do so to justify the LPM through pricing and info that can be had on strictly igotacummins is imo poor business.

Sir to bad we just caught you trying to sell tunes behind our back and you just got a free one way ride to the hammer zone!

Good day and next time try not to be a crook!!

Thanks for playing,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Sir to bad we just caught you trying to sell tunes behind our back and you just got a free one way ride to the hammer zone!

Good day and next time try not to be a crook!!

Thanks for playing,
    igotacummins
    Thats funny because Im not selling anything, I’m just not bias against anyone brand or another and think anyone doing business should be honest instead of pushing one product only.

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Thats funny because Im not selling anything, I’m just not bias against anyone brand or another and think anyone doing business should be honest instead of pushing one product only.

Sir we are going to response so you can read this.

If you want to be a Vendor and tune then pay the Vendors fees.

DRD started with us 7 years ago and has never left us when no one would give us the time of day.

He built a business like we did and if you want to start your own business then go do it!

This is the land of the free so have at it!

Good day,
    igotacummins

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Sir we are going to response so you can read this.

If you want to be a Vendor and tune then pay the Vendors fees.

DRD started with us 7 years ago and has never left us when no one would give us the time of day.

He built a business like we did and if you want to start your own business then go do it!

This is the land of the free so have at it!

Good day,
    igotacummins
    I’m not tuning, I’m not selling, I don’t sell or need to be a vendor on here. I’m not bashing DRD as I have no need to say whether his tunes are good or bad. Are they overpriced, not my concern. I simply stated that business went closed doors right when epa shut stuff down and that just because you advertise that only members have access to tuning means that they cant see it. False advertisement there for sure as they can get whatever info they want. The info on here is so biased against anyone else unless your a LPM. Pretty ridiculous.

Good day to you

8. Thanks GrowingSouthFarms thanked for this post
    Likes GrowingSouthFarms liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I’m not tuning, I’m not selling, I don’t sell or need to be a vendor on here. I’m not bashing DRD as I have no need to say whether his tunes are good or bad. Are they overpriced, not my concern. I simply stated that business went closed doors right when epa shut stuff down and that just because you advertise that only members have access to tuning means that they cant see it. False advertisement there for sure as they can get whatever info they want. The info on here is so biased against anyone else unless your a LPM. Pretty ridiculous.

Good day to you

Then we guess you won't be missing nothing here.

Oh yeah how's that impeachment coming?

BOOM! YOU DEAD!!

10. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Listen folks this thread is getting shut down and we want everyone to know that we have taken measures to protect us all here and will continued to go to whatever measures as we see fit.

Another huge company was just shut down this week and we aren't mentioning their name in public, but think about who it was.

We can't say anything more on what we do here, but please don't even sign up and cause trouble or you will be on a permanent vacation.

Also we just found out the guy was trying to learn tuning and has purchase tuning equipment over a year ago and was friends with Ray on Facebook which he no longer is now, LOL.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

11. Thanks AK Bob, Jaxonsram, watersupply189, BlackBart, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes Jaxonsram, watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123